Live Sand Shrimp in Portland????

E
eggs
Other then fishermans that sells out in hours.... where can I buy them? if you don't want to post your secret spot please PM me...

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
sportsmans , dicks , great american(clackamas , across from fred meyer between taco bell and wendys) , jacks in troutdale , the reel in sandy .

E
eggs
Wow ok I will stop by reel as it's 1/4 mile from my house... if no luck try some other places

Thanks man

E
eggs
Awesome! Thanks man I am on the hunt!

O
OneMore
The reel also has a hotline you can call and get a report, river level, and bait status every day he is open. Don't forget about the many quick-e-marts that also have live sand shrimp.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
FISHHEADMAFIA said:
sportsmans , dicks , great american(clackamas , across from fred meyer between taco bell and wendys) , jacks in troutdale , the reel in sandy .

503-668-5791 is the hot line to Rick . Pretty good report on river levels , fish catches and what not . He is a fisherman however , so also a liar . Just kickin ya Rick , thanks for the antiques . I will up date my link on my web site to include the number . By the way "EGGS" I live off DuBarko and hit the Sandy 2-3 days a week . Weekdays only . PM for a river walk .

N
n8r1
Anther place to go for sand shrimp is Bi-Mart. They have been getting all my bait business ever since GI Joes closed. I go to the one off of Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy but I bet that all of them carry it.

E
eggs
Our bi-mart only has frozen crap whenever I go there... I stopped by dicks and picked some up... thanks for all the help y'all

B
boberdown
the freshest place ive found in east county is estacada fish and tackle they have a live tank and you can't get fresher than that, the little crtters will pinch the crap out of ya!!!

E
eggs
wow good idea i didn't think about that place.. sounds like there is a lot more options then I thought..

T
troutmasta
Bi-mart in newberg has a bunch of fresh live sand shrimp. I was there today.

Y
youngbuck307
reel normaly has some. if he does they are in good shape all the times i seen them