Little keeper

J
joemomma
Got this fellow on smelt and sandshrimp today, measured out at 42" also got a 40 and 39, Glad I got the 42 first:D Moved 4 or 5 times but ended up where I started, mid willy! Oh yea, you wouldn't believe what I did at the dock:shock: No boats, dock, people or dogs where hurt! Just my pride a little, if there is a crowd, something will happen! Well ok, real windy when I took out, rammed boat in reverse to prevent run in with dock, jump out to grab dock, everything is cool! I'm sure I look like a pro:lol: can't hold on to boat because I left it in reverse:shock: Split second decision, Jump for the boat, belley flop on the bow, I'm sure I scored at least a 3! I made it!:clap: ram in forward to prevent hitting other dock, pull right up to dock, jump out and say with a smile, "What the hell is everybody looking at, I learned that in the Navy!" It was kinda fun, because usually I take a header stepping over the tongue of the trailer! There it is! If you ever ask me about it, I will deny it it ever happened!:naughty: On the way home, Ezra the Black Lab looks at me with a funny stare! I am sure he is saying to himself "My human is an idiot"

IMG_0634.jpg

Reactions: Fishtopher
F
Fishtopher
:lol::lol::lol:Talk about roll on the floor funny!!! Oh man I just had tears rollin'! Glad your ok and no one got hurt! Ill bet it will be a while before Ezra forgets that:redface:!

"belly flop on the bow"...come'on, just a 3?!?! Just the jump itself is worth a 5!:lol:

Nice keeper too! Were you usin' smelt?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Hilarious post

Hilarious post

joemomma;
That is absofreakinglutely hilarious! :lol: :clap: :lol: :lol: By far, one of the funniest posts to hit OFF in a while. Likewise, glad to hear everyone and everything was unhurt. Hope you aren't a mass of bruises this morning. Thanks for the "belly" laugh (pun intended :D). You made my day! Be safe.
Barb

G
gonefishing
bellyflop

bellyflop

Thanks for sharing!:lol:

J
joemomma
Fishtopher said:
:lol::lol::lol:Talk about roll on the floor funny!!! Oh man I just had tears rollin'! Glad your ok and no one got hurt! Ill bet it will be a while before Ezra forgets that:redface:!

"belly flop on the bow"...come'on, just a 3?!?! Just the jump itself is worth a 5!:lol:

Nice keeper too! Were you usin' smelt?

Smelt #1, then pickeld squid,and sand shrimp. Fished today from sellwodd down to the mudflats. 3 rods 10 shakers all small:confused: I was getting a little disappointed, pretty boring day, then I melted the mother of all hole's in my rain pants,on my heater, all was back to normal!