Little Blue Drifter.....

G
GDBrown
Well I couldn't find the guy who bought my boat last year so I had to find a different boat.

Now it's going to be the Lazy-Drifter!:D

Lazy-Drifter-logo.jpg

It's a little 12 ft Lavro all fiberglass boat with room for two. There is a pedestal seat for the front and it came with a set of wooden oars and a pyramid anchor. The trailer needs a few modifications to make it fit the boat better but I can put it in the water any time now. So I've lost the Blues and gained another "Hole in the water into which I will pour money".:rolleyes:

Now I need to change my tag line (signature)

GD

G
Growbug
Yeah... congrats on getting a new one!!! i can only imagine the dreams that you are already having about fishing in this beaut.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Dig the leg-locker in the front!! My buddy's Lami has one!

N
Noahk
Congrats buddy!

F
FishFinger
Outstanding.... back on the water once again!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice looking boat but the blue one was way better. so i am confused why you sold the boat just to buy another? talk the wife into 2 boats?

G
GDBrown
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice..... ......talk the wife into 2 boats?

Yup!

O
OnTheFly
Nice one Gene! Now you'll need to fill it with accessories, heater,ect.

G
GDBrown
OnTheFly said:
Nice one Gene! Now you'll need to fill it with accessories, heater,ect.

Thanks Jim,
First thing will be figuring out some storage! Not much room and no boxes to work with. It will be fun and I'm looking forward to floating the Deschutes.

GD

C
Combat Chuck
No cupholders?! Just joking, that is an awesome boat.

B
bigsteel
I call shotgun,,nice boat gene

brandon4455
brandon4455
bigsteel said:
I call shotgun,,nice boat gene

damn you beat me to it :lol: yeah, it's a nice boat.

I
ifishtolive
Where the heater :p. I just bought my first drifter in dec. and i just now finished all my modifications to it i know huh?
I will post pictures soon :)

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
My life was saved by a propane heater, it was that cold.. Well, maybe not my life but surely the skin on my ass.

G
GDBrown
ifishtolive said:
Where the heater :p. I just bought my first drifter in dec. and i just now finished all my modifications to it i know huh?
I will post pictures soon :)

I would love to see what you have done to it. I look at my small drifter as a glorified float tube or hard sided toon! I would like to see what each of you have done to customize your ride on the water.

GD

D
DirectDrive
Nice boat !
It shows its Lavro heritage with its graceful lines.