List of names who are fly fisher persons

T

Throbbit _Shane

big steel, lil salmon, onthefly, that one carp fisherman, halibut hitman

soon to be me!

brandon4455

brandon4455

me!!! well, im a begginer but ive caught a few that counts right?

O

OnTheFly

Just off the top of my head.......all of the above mentioned and.....eggs, markcanby, ninja, everett, john montana, Irishrover, growbug, yeah, we're all a bunch of snobby elitists.:dance:

Last edited:
J

joesnuffy

I've seen it on that movie with that guy that does it :p So I'm pretty sure that makes me a fly fisherman

H

halibuthitman

this thread starts out with a statement that is a little too diary of Ann Frank/ shindlerslisty for my taste!!!!

H

halibuthitman

yeah... but they had to work.. in a factory... for liam nieson... I hate liam neison and his sweaters.. his sweaters remind me of my aunts second husband who is no longer invited to thanksgiving-

S

steelhead_slayer

i am addicted to fly fishing

J

joesnuffy

yeah... but they had to work.. in a factory... for liam nieson... I hate liam neison and his sweaters.. his sweaters remind me of my aunts second husband who is no longer invited to thanksgiving-

holy crap! that's good stuff there :p

N

ninja2010

there's also mlw, graphite zen, tnffishman and fshnquest...

and spmpdr just posted his victory on the crooked - and troutfisherman and his gf.

oh, and meluvtrout also wields a buggy whip.

and fishfinger...

Last edited:
O

OnTheFly

LOL! I think he's ok. Besides, he may be a fly fisherman. Didn't Ernest Hemmingway wear sweaters? He was a fly guy from way back.

H

halibuthitman

LOL! I think he's ok. Besides, he may be a fly fisherman. Didn't Ernest Hemmingway wear sweaters? He was a fly guy from way back.

actually Hemingway prefered not to flyfish... but his sons loved it and he on occasion would do it, but in a letter to Zane Grey actually went as far as to say he despised it... that is why Hardy has imortalized almost every early american writer/sportsman... exept Hemingway.... Ernest was a gear head!

F

FishFiddle

I'm trying to identify who are Fly Fishermen/women on OFF.

Hmmm....For what purpose?? I am somewhat or generally opposed to lists, my boys would say more like paranoid.:think:

B

bigsteel

I love fly fishing,it is my life and my passsion to find the most gorgeous trout this state has to offer,,OFF has definitely been getting more fly fishermen on te forum and i like that.

G

GDBrown

Don't forget me!

Don't forget me!

Just off the top of my head.......all of the above mentioned and.....eggs, markcanby, ninja, everett, john montana, Irishrover, growbug, yeah, we're all a bunch of snobby elitists.:dance:

I know i don't fit your "Elitists" class of flyfishers, Jim, but please don't forget me. I am trying to change;) but I keep getting fish with roe and I can't seem to let it go to waste.:rolleyes:

GD