Linslaw down??

S
Santiam338
Anything to worry about on that stretch?....I like pulling plugs and just its just to crowded on the Whitaker stretch for that type of fishing..

I guess I could always anchor up and cast,but its just not my style..;)

Thinking on that in the morning and enjoying a little more solitude..:D

P
plumb2fish
If you miss the take out at the swinging bridge you are in trouble... there is an unrunnable slot at the rail road tressle...pretty straight forward drift from lindslaw to the swinging bridge

S
Santiam338
I dont remember seeing a takeout at the swinging bridge (if its the bridge I am thinking of)...I did scout a mud takeout about three miles down from the hiway...Is that below the impassable slot??..I floated a short drift last year by a tressle but it seems that was farther downriver...

I better look it over close in the morning...Seems like the swinging bridge is only 2 miles down from the hiway??

Thanks..

P
plumb2fish
The mud take out is just up river from the swinging bridge(foot Bridge), I believe it is still on the paved road. The tressle is down a couple miles from there...there is a spot to launch below the upper tressle and a take out below the lower tressle as well.

S
Santiam338
Thanks...I should be good to go then...Just looking for a little room to run plugs without bothering anybody..;)

I caught this one last year on the lower drift by the tressles...It was short...Seems like it was only a 20 minute hike back to the truck..

IMG_0495-1.jpg

D
Damon79
easy run, especially at the level it is at now. Probly one of the best stretches up river to pull plugs too. But, like mentioned above, if you miss the takeout at the swinging bridge you will be hosed. Once you get close to the bridge, just be paying close attention and it is a piece of cake. Good luck and be sure to post some pics tomorrow of all the fish you catch..

J
JeannaJigs
I missed the takeout and went below the swinging bridge two years ago in my pontoon. It was an adventure....

S
Santiam338
Thanks again guys (and gals)...I ended up going from Wildcat to the swinging bridge...Thats a long way to pull plugs after not having the boat out since last summer...LOL

Went 2 for 3...One was a nate and one nice hatchery buck...

IMG_2528.jpg

Thats my brother..I wouldn't wear a hat like that...:shock::shock:

Hit it again next week...

R
RunWithSasquatch
Plugs are my favorite, nice work, nice fish!

J
JeannaJigs
That's a gangsta hat lol. nice fish