Lingcod today

S
steelhead1
got into some nice lings today,jigs and herring.Also got into a head on collision on 101,sending the other car off an embankment and totalling my Jeep.so if you were caught up in the ensuing traffic snarl, that lasted for hours,sorry about that:D

• DSC01548.jpg
  • DSC01545(1).jpg
  • DSC01547.jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice ling! too bad your jeep is totaled. atleast you are okay

N
nwkiller
wow nice fish...to bad about the wreck...whos fault? glad everyone is ok, or are they?

B
BobbiDollPDX
Driver of the white car tried to pass in a "no passing zone" according to the article. Looks like no one was hurt.

N
nwkiller
well if thats the case.....the driver of the white car is an a$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...glad everyones alright

R
rippin fish lips
NICE FISH! glad everyone is okay!!

H
Hawk
Beautiful fish Bro.

Thats terrible about the accident. :shock:

take care...

C
CoastieFlo
I know exactly where that happened, it is an exteremely dangerous area and the person that passed and caused your accident was an idiot driver. I am very glad u werent hurt, sorry about your cool jeep :)

Reactions: n8r1
T
TTFishon
Nice fish!!! Nothing like a head on collision to end the day. I'm glad you're ok.

S
steelhead1
Thanks for the replies.Ya the other driver was just being impatient,Turns out she had no insurance and both vehicles were totalled.:think:

Reactions: n8r1
N
n8r1
The article says it was a rental car so you should be ok as far as getting the claim processed. The rental company wouldn't let that car off the lot unless it was properly insured. They probably just didn't buy the "bonus converage" that insures them no matter what they do, so they will probably have to foot a hefty bill to cover the damage they did to the rental.

Nice fish, sorry that the wreck had to end your day though. Glad you're ok. Hope they let you salvage that winch for your next ride.

S
steelhead1
n8r1 said:
The article says it was a rental car so you should be ok as far as getting the claim processed. The rental company wouldn't let that car off the lot unless it was properly insured. They probably just didn't buy the "bonus converage" that insures them no matter what they do, so they will probably have to foot a hefty bill to cover the damage they did to the rental.

Nice fish, sorry that the wreck had to end your day though. Glad you're ok. Hope they let you salvage that winch for your next ride.
Yep I went to Newport yesterday and yanked the winch.Turns out the car IS insured but not the driver.She is liable for over 25 grand.Sucks to be her...