Lil-Pro 2000

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
I need a better spinning reel for my 10 yr old, or try and fix the older Diawa reel he currently has. Saw these Lil-Pro 2000 reels on Craigslist, looks like a good deal but would like more info. Didn't see listed in the archives. Has anyone heard of these or used them? Here is the link from the ad http://www.lil-prolures.com/fishing_gear.html

Thanks

E
eugene1
I have never heard of that company, seems like someone is importing them and reselling them to me??

Maybe they are great, but I think I'd go to bimart and just get a name brand reel for your kid. Small spinning reels can be pretty cheap.

Best,

S
Steeliekiller
Get an okuma 2000 cheap reliable an has a warranty. I've got the avenger in the 3500 range an it has been working well.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Thanks for the input guys. I'll check Bi-Mart and other stores for after Christmas sales.

Casting Call
Casting Call
Where do you live? I have #2000 I'll let you have with rod. I need to pay it forward on some deals given to me. Tony

Reactions: waco and eugene1
Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Casting Call said:
Where do you live? I have #2000 I'll let you have with rod. I need to pay it forward on some deals given to me. Tony

Thanks Tony, thats very generous of you! I'm in SW PDX, I do fish the Nestucca from time to time and could pick it up then. Or, I can send you a check for shipping of the reel with or without the rod, I bought him a used 8'6" rod and you could pay the rod forward to someone else if you want.

Don't know if you get to Salem, my wife and eldest son will be there this Monday morning at the Capital.

Thanks again, Hans

Casting Call
Casting Call
Hi Hans! I do the tucca almost twice a week. I'll let you know my next trip. keep checking ur pm's. Tony

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Sounds good! I'll send you a PM. Hans