Lil fishing the first week of the new year.

O
OnTheDrop
I LOVE BOBBER AND JIG

P1000055.jpg

P1000052.jpg

P1000051.jpg

P1000045.jpg

P1000044.jpg

P1000040.jpg

P1000026.jpg

P1000024.jpg

troutdude
troutdude
Looks like some pretty darn good success there. Keep it up!

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job man!

Diehard
Diehard
nice pile of fish man what's been your best jig color this yr mines been hot pink out of the three colors ive been useing

M
metalmania
That there's my favorite hole on that whole creek. It always seems to have atleast one or two fish in it!

C
CoastieFlo
dang thats some pretty water right there, is that on eagle creek? just curious.

O
OnTheDrop
yes it is. Thanks guys. Its almost too eaasy up on the creek. still fun tho! And my best jig is the nightmare pattern.

S
skunk
SteelmonKiller20 said:
yes it is. Thanks guys. Its almost too eaasy up on the creek. still fun tho! And my best jig is the nightmare pattern.

You are making it look easy! I have tried everything i own. Nada, o well, least I have bass to fish for.

T
Troutier Bassier
:eek: Your a fish PIMP. That seems like a pretty popular hole.... but I just can't recognize it. Its obviously below the hatchery, but looks to be above Fern?

O
OnTheDrop
nah its well below the park. not that popular either. And its not the only place ive been slaying. Just like that hole when the water is at a certain depth.

brandon4455
brandon4455
great fish dude, you are owning that creek!

W
waco
:think: mmm i know where you are and i would said it is very popular!!!!

O
OnTheDrop
well im glad no one comes down on me and try to fish it when me and my buddies are there. its only like a two person hole.. Try to beat me there in the morning. It wont happen.. hahaha

E
everett464
Filson Packer Hat?