Lil bit o snow

C

capblack

its been snowing here above Lyons for a couple hrs.

brandon4455

brandon4455

snow here comin down hard. and its starting to stick. the temp dropped from 35 to 32 in 30 minutes..

O

OnTheFly

Two miles up the hill from the Carver boat ramp at the 500ft level reports: a light dusting. 10:15 pm. Guess I'll be 2 hours late again only this time I've got an excuse!:yay:

T

tnffishman

Around 9:00 it started flurrying here in SE Portland, no clouds out now... the snow that did fall is frozen on the ground and cars

brandon4455

brandon4455

Around 9:00 it started flurrying here in SE Portland, no clouds out now... the snow that did fall is frozen on the ground and cars

it was that way here and then it started snowin again. i think we will get an inch or two...this is funny i only had 3 days of school this week. i think it wil be none now. LOL

T

Thuggin4Life

Took my dog for a walk around 10 or so and it started sprinkling. then after being home for like 30 minutes or so it started snowing of and on. nothing stuck except for a few light powdery patches in my yard. only morning will tell the story.

brandon4455

brandon4455

Took my dog for a walk around 10 or so and it started sprinkling. then after being home for like 30 minutes or so it started snowing of and on. nothing stuck except for a few light powdery patches in my yard. only morning will tell the story.

yup . i love wakin up to s few inches of snow.

S

Spydeyrch

Yup, we got snow too. My kids loved it and would not get to bed!!! I woke up this morning and my car was frozen. I almost decided to walk to work. It is only three miles. but I would have been late. Oh well. :rolleyes:

LOVE THE SNOW!!!! :dance::dance:

-Spydey

M

mrlindeman

Im goin fly fishing in this stuff today :) :) I will take pics :)

H

Hawk

According to the pics on the tv, Medford got more snow then we here on the mountain, at 2000'. We just had a dusting.
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool:

J

Jig'n

We got about an 1 inch at my place. We had a pretty view out our back door.

Attachments

• 004 - Copy.jpg
    004 - Copy.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom