Library of Oregon fishing lakes, rivers, reservoirs in topo maps (printable)

G

guide20

I wanted to let everyone know that I just completed a library of topo maps which includes maps of all 22,000+ lakes/rivers in the State of Oregon. You can also make maps for any location in the state (rivers, reservoirs, streams, etc.) by clicking on the Map Creator Link which is the second link. Click the TOPO tab and double click on the map to zoom in on each map.

Oregon Lakes, Rivers and Reservoirs:

www.myfishmaps.com/topo-maps/US-fishing-locations/Oregon/

Map Creator:

www.myfishmaps.com/topomaps/mapcreator.php

Enjoy using these maps - I hope they help with your fishing trips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Just wanted to let you know I moved this great thread to the more appropriate forum since it's for so many bodies of water. What a wonderful contribution! Thanks for what must have taken hours! I also made it a sticky.

H

hick

I'm incredibly happy y'all posted this!!! I've been struggling to find a good resource for maps of local Water!

:clap::clap:

T

the_intimidator03

now to figure out why it doesn't show up as topo when i select that map type lol it just comes up blank with a dot where i search IE dorena dam

V

viento

Hi, cLocations

has a slightly better set of controls, and a search function. Its easy to follow the back roads to the fishn hole.
Just click the state, and type in the nearest town, or names of the body of water.

Cheers

F

fredaevans

Can't speak for 'where-ever,' but his Jackson County maps are off ... by a tad. All elevations are at least at 1,000 feet; rest of the number may be right (1,365 vs 365).