Let the Ho games begain.

B
bigdog
Set out today to find some Ho's, not as many out there as would hope to find yet but they are out there though. Did some hiking and did some wading, a good amount of both. Manage to get this little 24" buck to the banks, he fell for some eggs under a bobber. Like the tittle says let the Ho games begain.
Photo0029.jpg

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Nice and shiny bro:clap:..we gotta hit it up soon:D. It was worth the wade!!

B
bigdog
More then worth the wading and hiking, always fun to get out and have fun and everyone knows I do all the time lol. So nice to get some Ho's at the start of the run though when they are this fresh. Eating part of that fish right now and OOOHHHH man good fish for sure lol.

T
tnffishman
Nice feeeesh man, skunk for me today :(

C
Cohosanders
:Dyou better begain:lol:

B
bigdog
tnffishman said:
Nice feeeesh man, skunk for me today :(

You got the skunk today? Man I'm sorry, pulled this one of the sandy though wasn't on the water you were. Did you at least see any though?

E
eggs
Nice job CJ! Knockin em dead!

B
bigdog
eggs said:
Nice job CJ! Knockin em dead!

Thank you but not yet lol that's just the first one of the year lol.

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job Brother! Good looking fish! Glad to See you and Youngbuck today. Oh and I will not forget my Bobber rod next time I go out!

FF

T
tnffishman
bigdog said:
You got the skunk today? Man I'm sorry, pulled this one of the sandy though wasn't on the water you were. Did you at least see any though?

Saw one, but covered a lot of water. The one I did see was tucking under a rock after a few casts at it. Spent most of the day pulling a tree branch out with a bunch of gear, mostly mine, outta the hole. Gonna be nice with that thing gone when the fish come in good

B
bigdog
tnffishman said:
Saw one, but covered a lot of water. The one I did see was tucking under a rock after a few casts at it. Spent most of the day pulling a tree branch out with a bunch of gear, mostly mine, outta the hole. Gonna be nice with that thing gone when the fish come in good

I think I know exactly what hole you are talking about to lol. Half that gear is mine man lol There should be a few lines with fish attatched to them on that branch to lol

FF it was good seeing you guys out there to. Sorry you didn't have the best of days today. Yeah we got in to the fish we got after we left you all and went down river and did some more hiking and wading lol

F
fishingfreak
It Happens! I had fun playing with that Big Dark Buck though! It was fun fighting him downstream then releasing him. I hope it rains soon and they start running again.lol It was fun getting out there.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice! i can't wait for my ho season this year and for sure the boat will be ready by then if i dont get a nook trip or 2 in.

A
Airs98
Good looking fish! Maybe it's the camera angle, but it's so slender, looks almost like a steelhead.

B
bigdog
Airs98 said:
Good looking fish! Maybe it's the camera angle, but it's so slender, looks almost like a steelhead.

Wasn't the fatest buck in the world but it is for sure a Ho might be a little to do with the angle.

T
tnffishman
bigdog said:
I think I know exactly what hole you are talking about to lol. Half that gear is mine man lol There should be a few lines with fish attatched to them on that branch to lol

FF it was good seeing you guys out there to. Sorry you didn't have the best of days today. Yeah we got in to the fish we got after we left you all and went down river and did some more hiking and wading lol

lol do u run black yarn?

T
troutmasta
Wonderfull!