Let it snow !!!

brandon4455

brandon4455

looks like we got our first snow here in dallas. it's not sticking yet because the temp is still droppin but it will get there by morning. Woohoo!!!

brandon

M

Moe

Man I wish It would snow here in beaverton. But then again this is a crucial time, if I miss any days I might fail. I guess thats what I get for not doing **** for the first 2 months of my trimester......

C

colbypearson

man dudes i hate sn*w, i dont even say that word....

M

michigan_transplant

coming back from the alsea today it was full on SNOWING in the town. most snow i have seen since i left michigan. i get a kick out of watching oregon drivers get all freaked out over a dusting.

brandon4455

brandon4455

coming back from the alsea today it was full on SNOWING in the town. most snow i have seen since i left michigan. i get a kick out of watching oregon drivers get all freaked out over a dusting.

yeah i heard over near the coast there was a little bit of powder but not that much

B

BobbiDollPDX

Dude, I'll drive in Maine, I'll drive in Spokane and I'll drive in Missouri when it's snowing but I'll be dipped in shipoopy before I get on a snowy road with Oregonians.

Oh and I flipping hate snow. Hate Hate Hate.

C

colbypearson

Dude, I'll drive in Maine, I'll drive in Spokane and I'll drive in Missouri when it's snowing but I'll be dipped in shipoopy before I get on a snowy road with Oregonians.

ya i really can't stand snow whatsoever i hate hate hate it a lot too haha

B

boomstick

What Bobbidoll said!!! Just add Nebraska, Colorado, Wis.
Oregon = crazy fools with a license to kill when it snows.

Hate is a very strong word...HATE IT!

S

Spydeyrch

Why do you all hate it so much? Is it the snow itself that you hate or the way it makes others drive that you hate? The fact that others freak out when it snows like 1/4 of an inch is just redunculous!!! That I can agree on! I can't stand how people act when it snows around here. They act as if it is the 3rd ice age and the world is over. Pretty sad.

Me, I love the snow!!!! It makes me feel like more of a little kid than I already am!! haha lol. I really am not too scared of it. I grew up pretty all my life here in oregon. But I learned how to drive in the snow in the mountains when I would go hiking/camping/climbing/etc.

Why all the snow hatin?

-Spydey

H

halibuthitman

was somebody in the airforce?..... I love snow, becouse when it snows the news just goes bezerk... and they send all their reporters to the sylvan hill... and the I get to hear megan cockstien... say.. Im megan cockstien, and it makes me laugh.. becouse who the hell gets into television with a name like cockstien and doesn't change it?

B

bigsteel

was somebody in the airforce?..... I love snow, becouse when it snows the news just goes bezerk... and they send all their reporters to the sylvan hill... and the I get to hear megan cockstien... say.. Im megan cockstien, and it makes me laugh.. becouse who the hell gets into television with a name like cockstien and doesn't change it?

maybe shes married to Dick Butkus:lol::lol::lol:

G

GDBrown

Just be patient!

Just be patient!

I was that way too when I first moved to Oregon 25 yrs ago. I knew how to drive in snow from Montana where they don't plow the snow in town:confused:, Ontario, Canada where it's blowing so hard you can't see across the street:D, Utah which does have the greatest snow on earth:cool:, and the mountains of Washington where as a teenager I would go skiing every weekend.:rolleyes:
It wasn't long before I realized that the snow in Portland is different.:mad: and so are the drivers.:wall::protest: I was use to snow in areas that were so cold that the snow melted by changing states from solid to gas without ever becoming a liquid! (too much science?) Here it becomes slush, freeze again then become slush on top of the frozen stuff. Since Oregon does not allow roads to be salted they become slicker than (snot) or a half inch of motor oil (the new stuff) on a road made of glass. And yes the drivers do freak out and run into things like they are driving bumper cars! I just sit back and watch, a day OFF work is still a lot less than the deductible on my insurance so I just stay put.

Twenty years ago I remember driving over the Marquam Bridge to get to the airport and cars were going less than 5 MPH when I go to the top what I saw amazed me!:rolleyes: The cars at the front were sliding sideways.... they would roll three yards, get scared and hit the brakes, bounce OFF the curb or the car next to them and do it again..... The catch was... There was no one in front of them!:protest::wall::mad::redface: All they had to do was stay off the brakes and roll down the hill and steer the car! That was the day I decided to stay home every snow day since then.

Now I might get in the truck and go up in the coast range and drive around looking at the beauty of our great state when it snows. So, ya, let it snow!:D

GD

brandon4455

brandon4455

LOL. thats great thanks for the laugh brad. and i love the snow. i take pictures sometimes. when the trees get covered. and for some reason i love fishing in the snow.

F

Fishtopher

PS I love the snow, and I'm the **** head doing cookies in his Firebird in the middle of 224 at 3:30pm on a Wednesday when it snows just for kicks. (On my way to Riverside);)

Sorry.