Let it rain let it rain

B
bigdog
Well we are getting rain, never thought would be happy to see it rain:dance:. So do you think we will get enough to get some coho pushing there way up for this weekend?:pray: Thinking I'm going to take my budy and go do some scouting this saterday. Who knows might get lucky and finds some fishies:whistle:.

O
osmosis
We can hope!

Good luck man. Don't get him too excited this early and burn him out by seeing an empty creek. It's super early still and its a low water year.
I suggest to take him summer steelhead fishing if you want to get him into fish this weekend.

M
Markcanby
I got enough rain here in canby to make the dust run on my truck.

B
bigdog
osmosis said:
We can hope!

Good luck man. Don't get him too excited this early and burn him out by seeing an empty creek. It's super early still and its a low water year.
I suggest to take him summer steelhead fishing if you want to get him into fish this weekend.

Oh no wasn't getting his hopes up for coho just going to take some looks around then going to take the hike below the farraday lake dam and go for some summer steel down there. I'm hopng there is going to be some down there.
So how you been doing man long time no talk. Should give me a call sometime can hit the water together number is still the same.

B
bigdog
I do have to say I'm liking the amount of rain we are getting though it should help something.
If anything bring down the fire danger.

M
Mike123
bigdog said:
I do have to say I'm liking the amount of rain we are getting though it should help something.
If anything bring down the fire danger.

May bring down water temps a degree or two as well. :think:

T
Troutier Bassier
The rain Really made a Difference

In Steel and Coho.

If it keeps Raining Coho will be in the Sandy by Next Week.