Les Claypool of Primus fly fishing!!!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
it says video isn't available...

i was looking forward to seeing this.

last year i saw Les and his solo band in eugene, then later in the year Primus in medford.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Hmm it won't embed. That link should work though.

M
mrlindeman
Les has been a fly fisherman for many years. It is his biggest activity next to the band. I read an article about this when I was about 11 years old when the album Misc Debri came out. I bet he ties some weird flies lol

B
Bucknasty
I didn't think it was possible, but i like les claypool even more now! cheers

brandon4455
brandon4455
never knew les fly fished, very cool video. thanks for sharing

Last edited:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
MAH NAME IS MUUUDDD *biddly biddly bap!!* biddly biddly BAP*

G
GDBrown
Nice video. I can identify with his comments about leaving everything behind as far as work goes when fly fishing. It takes 100% concentration or it can't be done, at least not by me. It is my escape from the real world.

N
NoobTooner
it'd be evern funnier to see him out at the coast fishing for ROCK fish. or as least using some stoneflies.

Irishrover
Irishrover
I thought Les Claypool was going to be some fishing expert like Lefty Kreh. Didn't know he played music. I'm a little behind on the music scene I guess!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Irishrover said:
I thought Les Claypool was going to be some fishing expert like Lefty Kreh. Didn't know he played music. I'm a little behind on the music scene I guess!

haha!!

B
bigsteel
Irishrover said:

this is hilarious,,my father is the same way...