Lemolo Res

C
cabinetguy
Taking a long cruise from the coast over to north fork Umpqua to see the area and maybe fish a bit. Was wondering if Lemolo Res is worth a hoot for a base camp and if the fishing is what they say.

T
TTFishon
Haven't been there in years but there should be free camping on one side of the lake and I think pay camping on the other side. I fished for browns while I was there and left satisfied with my catch. Good luck!!!

C
cabinetguy
Thanks for the reply TTFishon. Be going over next week for 6 or 7 days. Will set up at the resort to start to get out and see some country and wet a line here and there.

T
TTFishon
Yeah, no problem. I hope you catch a lot of fish and have a great time.

C
cabinetguy
We did ok at lemolo on skinny little planters but nothing to write home about. Suggest to anyone going there to avoid at all costs the socalled 3 price rezort. Pack what you need and triple check. After two days there. all the of the several bad points got the best of me and probably through my fishing mojo off too. Moved down to the fed campground at Inlet. Nothing fancy,no water,no elect,no up hill blackwater dump connect, but it did have have decent pit growler and a simi wilderness feel. Been working the travel trailer up to off grid status so this was a good shakedown with a lot of changes and improvements jangeling around in my pea brain. Be 70 in a coupla months and want to retire full time from balls to the wall for 14 years at the shop. Time to move the machinery on to craigs list shortly after gee gaws are done on the tt.

C
cabinetguy
forgot to add

forgot to add

Price at the reezort was 30 bucks a nite. Price at Fed CG as 5 bucks a nite with my old farts card. So I can stand a little inconvience.