Lemolo fishing question

Bo Peep
Bo Peep
Has anyone ever tried vertical jigging Lemolo for Browns or Kokes? I have usually cast and retrieve a various amount of lures just looking to try something new.

troutdude
troutdude
I've never been there. But it's on my bucket list.

I'd be tempted to try wind drifting, and jigging these for the browns.

troutdude
troutdude
Or try this:

4labs
4labs
Fished it last yr with little success. Tried downriggers for koks but only 1 hit, went up the river arm for a few small browns that hit trolled brown pattern cast masters top lining.. have seen some large koks come out of there in the 15-18" range but was told by the person who showed me the pictures that he jigged for them and never used downriggers. A rather shallow res. about 70ft at the deepest from the dam and the east side of the res is the channel. The drive from Roseburg puts it in the same range for me to Odell,Crane prairie or Wickiup and its hard to pass diamond plus the mosquito are legendary known to carry off small children So its really about the wind if every body is blown out Lemolo is more sheltered

Also the lodge sells the mystic bug (I think that's what you call it) and that s suppose to be the only lure to use ??? and they just stocked it.
Post pictures when you go no matter the outcome.

Bo Peep
Bo Peep
I will post some pictures and I am going to try and vertical jig those Devils I have quite a few of them Frog colored is my favorite.

troutdude
troutdude
The lodge owners have touted the tazzie's, for several years now. Which is why I posted the videos. Good luck! Let us know, how you do.

4labs
4labs
Another source has said fish it just like wickiup , longline and fish across from the lodge close to shore and towards the inlet. He has never jigged and had 12 fish over 18"last yr.
Good luck