Lebron James

B

bigsteel

announced today hes taking his talents to the MIAMI HEAT.......:dance::dance:

troutdude

troutdude

What I've seen in the past, is that those guys play like crap while in Portland. The minute they get traded, they become awesome on the court! Wonder what that says about the corporate culture at Blazers HQ?

K

Kais

WEll lebron is not a blazer, nor do i want him to be, but its kind of unfair that the biggest players team up like that

troutdude

troutdude

Whoops. Shows ya how little attention that I pay to the Blazers anymore. When they became the infamous "Jail Blazers"...I stopped watching them altogether (after being an avid fan since the 60's).

C

capblack

you should really give them another shot. they ditched all the jail blazers and have a good group now. there fun to watch again. Brian
Whoops. Shows ya how little attention that I pay to the Blazers anymore. When they became the infamous "Jail Blazers"...I stopped watching them altogether (after being an avid fan since the 60's).

troutdude

troutdude

Good point. I had forgotten about that. Maybe I'll "toon" in, when the new season starts up. Thank you.

M

metalfisher76

Could get ugly for the rest of the NBA. If LeBron plays as team player, like he is known to do they should go all the way. But, will they have the bench to get`er done?

L

Left Bank

It'll be interesting to watch Miami for sure. I'm not sure how it will play out though. There's three all-stars who love to score on the team but only one ball.

M

metalfisher76

I think Lebron just proved he is not a selfish guy. He never really was, he`s a great passer, never had anyone do anything with the pass. So he tried more than he may have with another scorer. I`m impressed with his decision to take less $$ AND a lesser role to help a TEAM win a title. We`ll see if the rest of the guys can hold OFF that 3rd/4th quarter comeback while the Big 3 rest. Early in the season this won`t be problem. But when they start playing for POSITION in the playOFFs, let alone the playOFFs, they`ll be gettin tired and need a lil help.

B

bigsteel

i think its pretty standup to pass on extra money to get the championship,,,,,,you dont see that anymore.....cleveland didn't get the supporting role for himk so he had to move on...

R

rainbowfisherman

Its funny cause in the old days, the superstars would never team up. They each had there own team and tried to take them as far as possible. But now its all about making "super teams". We'll see how it goes.

B

beaverfan

Its funny cause in the old days, the superstars would never team up. They each had there own team and tried to take them as far as possible. But now its all about making "super teams". We'll see how it goes.

That's exactly how I feel about it.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Will Lebron be the Dan Marino of the NBA and never win a championship? I kinda hope so :D

I hope the blazers are healthy next season, if we are i can see us beating any team!!! :)

F

Fishtopher

WEll lebron is not a blazer, nor do i want him to be, but its kind of unfair that the biggest players team up like that
I've been hearing a lot of the unfair crud. Nobody "cried foul" when the Celtics had signed Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to play with Paul Pierce though! (no d-respect!)
Could get ugly for the rest of the NBA. If LeBron plays as team player, like he is known to do they should go all the way. But, will they have the bench to get`er done?
Thats the million dollar question(and a mill is about all they got to spend now!lol)!! I think Rings...Four of 'em...But only three in a row!
It'll be interesting to watch Miami for sure. I'm not sure how it will play out though. There's three all-stars who love to score on the team but only one ball.
Worked just fiiiine for the Celtics. Pierce, Allen, and Garnett were all superstars at one point, and all carried teams by themselves for quite a few years before wising up and realizing why they play the game....TO WIN! And I bet they win a lot.
i think its pretty standup to pass on extra money to get the championship,,,,,,you dont see that anymore.....cleveland didn't get the supporting role for himk so he had to move on...
Bingo. I can't believe the letter from the owner ( Dan Gilbert, of Quicken Loans) wrote to the fans last night. Whatta sap.
Aaaah the good ol' days. Now the NBA is like AAU b-ball, where the teams gather the best rather than team with local players. Just how this generation of b-ball players were raised. When I used to ball, the teams I played on got smashed by the AAU teams when we would play them.(few and far between, and lots of smack talk and drama to go with it!). I was alright, but never got the AAU nod.
Will Lebron be the Dan Marino of the NBA and never win a championship? I kinda hope so :D

I hope the blazers are healthy next season, if we are i can see us beating any team!!! :)
Blazers BABY!! I got em 3rd in the western conference behind 1. Lakers, 2. Denver, 3. BLAZERS!!
Utah got worse by losing Boozer, Phoenix got worse by losing Stoudamire, Yao is gonna get a career ending knee injury early in the season so Houston sux...But Oklahoma Thunder...they might surprise everyone, and be the No. 2 behind LA....God's Child Kevin Durant and Russel Westbrook are gonna take that team a long ways! They just need a better number 3 go to guy than Jeff Green.

can't wait for Blazer summer league to start so we can dominate Las Vegas!!