Leaburg Lake Fishing Reports

Troutski

Troutski

I met 090fisher with a friend of his and we were on the water around 7:30 am and proceeded up stream to a few spots I've been to before and we had a great day, we lost track on how many fish we caught but is was a lot.... Rainbows, McKenzie Redd Sides, and a very nice Cutthroat or two.

The weather was perfect for angling, cloud cover and a bit of a breeze, a cold breeze at times. The place was in very good shape, not to many anglers and the ones that were there gave everyone space (except the guy with the lousy anchor) we even met Dicroic at the best hole..... we tied his boat to ours and began to hammer them together. John was the lure master and Eddy, well once he got the current figured out - just couldn't stop him..... once again fellow OFF members were great people, I am still batting 1000% on hooking up with our members. This site is great for meeting people with like interest. Here are a few pictures of the day.

Chuck

leaburg-lake.jpg leaburg-lake2.jpg leaburg-lake3.jpg leaburg-lake4.jpg

D

Dichrofisher

Leaburg Lake

Very nice day at Leaburg lake. What a place that is. I didn't catch any hogs but it was a great day to try out the new boat(I guess it's not new anymore..).

Troutski

Troutski

Right on Scott, great pictures.....your right is was a great day, and lots of fish.:) :D

Chuck

909fisher

great day

great day

What a great day on the river today, Troutski, Eddie and I were slaying trout on Leaburg. Had a great time, caught lots of fish. Troutski is a great guide, he showed us some great spots and hunny holes which had extrodinary beautiful fish in them. All fish were were cpr'd to be caught another day. I want to send special thanks out to Troutski for this day. Dichrofisher was there at the hunny hole, looked like he had a great day, he was hitting fish in spots where we couldnt even get to. Thank you :D

Can't wait till my next outing.
Next time Troutski , the lures are on me.
Told the wife that she get's to go next time, she is estatic about it.
g'night

909fisher