Last days I fished

Y

yakker2

perch 8/29 worm&bobber nonstop only keep big ones and bleeders.trout 10/10 power eggs with slip sinker 16-24 in. 6# leader.never done forum posting before.dont know how to do pics.sold kayak now have walker bay dinghy.jerks at hagg never obey no wake zone.biggest fish was what appeared to be a brood cutthroat over 6#.weighted at store and pic in album.caught it trolling ford fender,orange wedding band with gold blade and nightcrawler.caught small bass on crappie jigs.love hagg fishing.

N

nwflyingdutchman

Hey, welcome. I'm pretty new too and in the same area. Sounds like hagg is out for the next couple of months. This was my first year fishing hagg with a boat. didn't do too good, but only got out two times.

Y

yakker2

yea hagg can be tough for trolling.need afish finder to mark fish and then work back and forth. check out st. louis ponds posts. I might have to head there and check it out.

N

nwflyingdutchman

Let me know when you're going I might be able to join you out there. I haven't tried out there yet.

W

wormosa

yea hagg can be tough for trolling.need afish finder to mark fish and then work back and forth. check out st. louis ponds posts. I might have to head there and check it out.
hagg is pretty good, i caught a lot of trout there in 2009, i was trolling a silver and black rapala and sometimes just worms about 30 to 40 feet back, one day i went with my buddy and he caught 1 and i caught 14 to 15 trout, i gave him my rapala and he still caught nothing, but i guess that is fishing somedays you are on and most you are not.... i cannot wait until march 10th for hagg to open...:dance:

Top Bottom