Last day of Joe's, Made good use

F
FishSchooler
Some of you may know that today was the last day for Joe's. Well first, my mom told me she bought a big bag of spinners for 90 percent off. I thought it was going to be 10... but I was wayyyyy wrong. A huge bag, with 50 salmon spinners, only for 20 bucks. :shock: She said that she bought the rest of them and made the manager a deal... so there we go! Then, we went back to buy more stuff. I wanted to get the vibrax blades really bad and there were about 15 more packs. My mom insisted on getting the spin n glos and corkies first... and boom! The blades were gone. So we left with at least 35 spin n glows, tons of different colors and sizes, and quite a few UV coated ones too. Then there were 40 UV corkies. As well as a couple plugs and I found 2 packs of 2 vibrax blades hidden in spots. Then I also got another big spool of line: 3000 yds of 12 lb trilene xl smooth cast ($4!). Then there was 3 things of yarn, and 6 glo bugs I found in a cup. I also got 2 flatfish, one was red, but the other was UV coated and HUGE. It was a T-50 or something like that, around 6 or 7 inches. Is this good for plunking? Cause plunking would be my only use for big plugs. Also got some powder paint for jig heads, as well as scattered jigheads, and some salmon scent, and 2 2 oz bottles of purple UV dye, and small tub of worm food, and... this list would go on a while. All for a total of less than 50 bucks (including the spinners)!

I am planning to resell some of the spinners, because I probably wont need 50, which are pretty much meant for trolling, which I can't. Would anyone be interested in them for lets say, 3 or 4 bucks a piece (original non sale price was around $8)? Some of them even have a squid skirt. I will post a pic if anyone is interested.

T
Troutier Bassier
WOW!!! 50$
Dude! You got some Seriouse Shopping Skillz!
ANyways 90% off isn't very bad either.

F
FishSchooler
my mom wanted to buy the whole rack of corkies/spin n glos to see if we could get a good deal. A 1000+ was the estimate and the manager offered it for 150 bucks. We said no.....

K
Kodiak
Schooler..the ones with the black on them are Good Day fishing. They are a pretty good blade...hang on to them, once you build them up you can throw them off the bank at springers and fall fish in the columbia and willamette, or any of the tide water on the coast.

F
FishSchooler
Kodiak said:
Schooler..the ones with the black on them are Good Day fishing. They are a pretty good blade...hang on to them, once you build them up you can throw them off the bank at springers and fall fish in the columbia and willamette, or any of the tide water on the coast.

Yeah, around 40 of them are GDF's. Then there are several tee spoons, bob tomans, etc.