Last chance to win..

S
Santiam338
Last chance for me today to win the tourney...Right off the bat I caught a nice nate....Got it released ok and only a minute later...BIG FISH ON!!!

IMG_2422.jpg

Thought I had a contender with this big buck,but alas...Extra fin..

IMG_2427.jpg

Pretty fish though..I would of liked a better picture,but nowhere to beach...Then Bro Ken caught the first keeper...

IMG_2435.jpg

Then I had what I thought was another contender,but just a nice buck that was extra strong...Put on quite a show...

IMG_2445.jpg

Then another big fish on...

IMG_2449.jpg

This was another strong nate...Bro Kens best fish to date....Put your shades on...He is BRIGHT...

IMG_2458.jpg

Ended up going 6 for 9...4 nates released and 2 bonkers... No winners though...LOL

W
waco
Nice!! I'm going tomorrow for my last chance!! Last saturday I hooked a big one (it was going to be my biggest ever and probably the winner for the tourney) but got away!!

S
Santiam338
waco said:
Nice!! I'm going tomorrow for my last chance!! Last saturday I hooked a big one (it was going to be my biggest ever and probably the winner for the tourney) but got away!!

Good luck...I will be pulling for you...Catch a BIG ONE!!

H
halibuthitman
9 hook-ups.... you sound like a winner to me! great day of fishing. Winner or not, you have certainly been a contender is the tournament and I respect and appreciate that, thank you.. and may march be even better to you-

R
RunWithSasquatch
Awesome day over there Bill, weather looks pretty top notch too... NICE fish!

J
jabs67
WOW!!! Fantastic day for sure. Great job!!!

B
billfisher
Nice! What a great day on the water. Man, that is a bright fish.
Its nice to see brothers as fishing buddys, great job!:clap:

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish! That last nate too...!

J
JeannaJigs
As always, good reports from you with excellent pictures

K
Kevinb5688
Wow! Beautiful fish. Win the tourney or lose i am always happy with a day like that. I beat the banks hard today and got one nice bright hen that measured 29 inches. I had a huge fish on that was probably 35-37 inches and lost it at the bank because i forgot my net. Live and learn.
I wish i cod hook more native fish like you. I have only caught two this year and both fish put up an amazing fight!