Last 2 Coho outings

F
fishingfreak
I went for my last 2 trips early last month for Coho. I had a blast exploring the Sandy during Coho season and found some really nice holes for next year. I also hit the Clack in search of new holes and found a few. The 1st fish i landed the 1st day out was my last Chromer of the season cause the rest were dark and hit the smoker. I also learned some new low clear water float techniques with clear bobbers and UV Glow salmon beads w/scent. Here are the results.
Thanks,

FF

10-18-2010Coho027-1.jpgCoho10-29-2010021.jpgCoho10-29-2010009.jpg10-18-2010Coho019-1.jpg10-18-2010Coho030-1.jpg10-18-2010Coho023-1.jpg10-18-2010Coho033.jpg

T
tnffishman
nice feeeeeesh man

P
Phil_Bud
coho game is on lock bud...keep it up...like the pix

I
Ifishforfood
man.... those things look nice!!

A
autofisher
Looks like someone's been busy..... nice fish bud.... be they were a blast.

F
fishingfreak
Thanks everyone! It has been a blast my 1st season learning new things and places. Much more fun fishing for the big ones!

T
tnffishman
Jeez, first season?!?!? Can't imagine what next year will hold

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go!

S
skunk
You did alright there!

C
CoastieFlo
Nice pics there but wow when they are tomato's with black fins you really should release em.....they are not worth eating at that point. Just sayin :)

F
fishingfreak
CoastieFlo said:
Nice pics there but wow when they are tomato's with black fins you really should release em.....they are not worth eating at that point. Just sayin :)

Actually when the Coho come in to the Clack and EC they turn Red within 3 to 4 days but the meat still cut's Red. However I smoked my last 10 fish, packaged them, and donated all of it to a local Homeless shelter. Myself I would not keep them but there are less fortunate people in the World that really enjoy eating smoked salmon and Love it. I don't mind filling a tag and someones else's belly. No offense taken though!

FF

FF

C
CoastieFlo
Excellent! Good for you :)