lake oswego?

W

waco

so i drove by lake oswego and i notice there is some kind of working going on on this lake. is very dry and i was just wondering what happen with all the fish there?

T

The Nothing

they started draining it on Sept 5th to do some sewer work.

they (Lake Oswego) don't care about the fish.

its not like we could fish it anyways

F

Finneus Polebender

Understand it is as exclusive as the town and heard the same about the fish there . Have been drivin by it while goin to a jobsite just north of there . looked like nothin but ski boats on the lake.

C

cbrimhall

The lake may be off limits, but the high water coming out of Oswego creek into the Willy has flushed bait into the Willy creating a circus of bass at the mouth of the creek. I watched fry and baitfish by the hundreds go by under my pontoon this week, tied on something that matched them, and proceeded to introduce myself to dozens of bass over the next few hours. Best fishing I've had in years.

C

c_chickens

rodgers park! its a great place 2 fish 4 smallies

F

FishSchooler

"I think that lake is more polluted than the willamette."

Haaa.... no chance :)

C

chrisohm

Banned User
The Willamette isn't as polluted as we are led to believe. Some areas are pretty bad but the farther away from industrail areas you are the better the water gets. I see worse fish at trout farms and local ponds than I see from that river. FYI if you are ever in Canby, stay away from the pond at the Community park. All the runoff and other garbage from the mobile home park behind it drains straight to the pond, then to the Molalla river...I live there it is heart wrenching.

kirkster

kirkster

I have no idea. And it's gettin dark fast.
The Willamette isn't as polluted as we are led to believe. Some areas are pretty bad but the farther away from industrail areas you are the better the water gets. I see worse fish at trout farms and local ponds than I see from that river. FYI if you are ever in Canby, stay away from the pond at the Community park. All the runoff and other garbage from the mobile home park behind it drains straight to the pond, then to the Molalla river...I live there it is heart wrenching.
I hear ya bro it is heart wrenching. I've built sewer treatment plants as high up as corvallis. I hear what the media says and then I see what actually takes place. I'm almost sure its as poluted if not more than were led to believe.