lake floras bruters!

F
fishndad
hello all! im new to the forum but been fishin forever! my wife and i went fishin just last week at lake floras near port orford, it was fantastic. we caught many large trout biggest being 23"! lots of releasing and kept a few to smoke! here is some pics xfrknl.jpg2mocefn.jpg

Last edited:
B
Bass Ackwards
Sweet!!

Sweet!!

Nice fish! Where's lake floras at?

Troutski
Troutski
Welcome to OFF...

Welcome to OFF...

Welcome to the site, I do believe you are our first Coos Bay member...give us some in site to the type of angling opportunities in your area. Nice to have your on board, and thanks for the pictures.:clap::dance:

Chuck

F
fishndad
lake floras is between bandon and port orford! it is great fishing! as for the oppertunities for angling......its fantastic here, bass fishing in basicaly every lake here, trout, salmon, steelhead, shad, bottomfishing, sturgeon, striper, basicaly a fishermans dream! we have lakes on everyside, including rivers, ocean, etc! ill be posting a lot of pics throughout my time here! if anyone has any questions ill be more then happy to help! thanks for welcoming me

B
Bass Ackwards
fishndad said:
lake floras is between bandon and port orford! it is great fishing! as for the oppertunities for angling......its fantastic here, bass fishing in basicaly every lake here, trout, salmon, steelhead, shad, bottomfishing, sturgeon, striper, basicaly a fishermans dream! we have lakes on everyside, including rivers, ocean, etc! ill be posting a lot of pics throughout my time here! if anyone has any questions ill be more then happy to help! thanks for welcoming me

thanx a lot fishndad. I'm definitely going to have to head down that way this summer. can't wait to see more pics

F
fishndad
they will be stocking it again the second week of april, good luck to ya!:)

D
doublestrike
Welcome to the both of you. I worked in that area for about 4 months in '07 and wondered what was in that lake. Now I know. Ain't the fishin life great?

Rick

H
Hawk
Welcome to the Family Brother & Sister.................:)

those are some Reel Beauties..........................:D:D:D.....................:cool::cool::cool:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Ahhh,fishing heaven

Ahhh,fishing heaven

fishndad;
Just want to welcome you and yours to the pride and joy of fishing forums. You are just the kind of fisher folk we look for. I love the area you are in,you hit the jackpot! My son lived in Reedsport and was always calling to brag. You can count on a lot of questions coming your way. Be sure to check out the archives when you want to max out your fishin' brain cells. Again, welcome aboard. Be safe.
Barb

F
fishndad
well thanks to all of you! i appreciate all of you welcoming me the way you have! if you folks need anything just give me a holler i know this area like the back of my hands.....id even enjoy a fishin partner sometime or another!