Lake Billy Chinook……..Kokanee……….April 25th

Green Peter…………….Kokanee……….June 6th

Odell Lake………………Kokanee……...August 22nd

Diamond Lake…two day Trout & Banquet…..September 26th-27th
Entry forms can be down loaded from Kokaneepoweroregon.com

Last edited:
R

roguerick

Thanks Raincatcher; It's a Salmon, Steelhead, world for me fall and winter. Next week the show season starts and I will be on the road doing sportsman shows. so I thought I had better get my Kokanee work done early. That way people can start planning

Troutski

Troutski

Sweet...

Sweet...

Nice to hear from you.....I will be at the Greenpeter derby, heck had so much fun last year - wouldn't miss it. Thanks for the update..

Chuck

B

buddah426

is there a pay out for winning this tourney? is this a bigger tourney? is there a good turnout of competition for this one...

R

roguerick

I am working on the fliers now that will have the pay-out and info for all the derby's. I will try to have them at the Kokanee booth at the Portland show, stop by and pick one up. if you miss us in Portland you can find us at the Redmond show. I just got back from the Sacramento show yesterday. You guys are in deep DO-DO as I picked up the latest in Kokanee stuff, dodgers,flashers, UV this and that:dance: I would hate to be a Kokanee, because there days are numbered. :D

Troutski

Troutski

Eugene...

Eugene...

I am working on the fliers now that will have the pay-out and info for all the derby's. I will try to have them at the Kokanee booth at the Portland show, stop by and pick one up. if you miss us in Portland you can find us at the Redmond show. I just got back from the Sacramento show yesterday. You guys are in deep DO-DO as I picked up the latest in Kokanee stuff, dodgers,flashers, UV this and that:dance: I would hate to be a Kokanee, because there days are numbered. :D

Do you hit the Eugene Sportsman Show? Sure would be nice to have you guys a little closer.

Chuck

R

roguerick

we did one in Salem and will probably will do Medford, don't know when Eugene is.

C

capron6

The show at Portland was very successful for Kokanee Power of Oregon. We obtained some additional sponsorship and some new members in addition to talking to a whole lot of fishing folks about many different subjects. I enjoyed every one of you and thank your for your interest in Kokanee Power.

I would like to welcome the following new members that joined at Portland and took advantage of our special membership offer: Stan Mendenhall, Dennis Kenna, Jason Pineda, Marc Davis, Scott Brown, Terry Fisher, John Husby, Jim Myhre, Bob & Tracy Leikem, Hank Deja, Wayne Douma, Curtis Simmons, Darrell Haugeberg, Robert Meehan, Greg Smith, Dave Montero, John Zell, and Jeremy Ehrmantrout. And thanks to renewing members Rick Fielder and Terry Bennett. Welcome aboard to you all.

For those of you that missed us in Portland, come see us at Booth #158 in Redmond. We will be having the same awesome offer for new members. Thanks for all the support and interest.
Ron

C

capron6

The Sportsman Show at Redmond is March 5 through 8.

I missed Fred Coleman on my "welcome list" from the previous post, so welcome Fred. Also, Phil and Sara Bernt have sent their application in via mail, welcome to you as well.
Ron

M

mainman

billy chinook

billy chinook

I will be at the one at Billy Chinook I love that place...see you there

M

mainman

Ill be at the Billy Chinook

Ill be at the Billy Chinook

is there a certain date that you have to be registered at or can you register there?

R

roguerick

Big screw up guy's, I will accept the blame for all,:confused: but the Billy chinook derby is April 25th, ya thats right April 25th, I apologize for any inconviencene that I may have caused.

M

mainman

question

question

So how does the Derby work? i am planning on attending the billy chinook one, but was wondering where to meet up at? where exactly is it held? and what time is check in?

C

capron6

Billy Chinook Derby applications will be available on line at kokaneepower.org with further information to follow regarding location of weighins and such.

Tentatively the weigh in will be at Palisades Cove Park and includes a barbeque. Weigh in begins at 1 p.m. and entrants must be in line prior to 2:30 p.m., no one shall be allowed to line up for weigh in later than 2;30. Kokanee Power members will be in the area on Thursday through Sunday. Fishing begins at legal times as outlined in the ODFW regulations. This will be an honor system regarding start times, but keep in mind that members and entrants will be on the water as well to discourage anyone from beginning early. It would be advisable to obtain your entry forms and have them mailed and received at our office address prior to the Wednesday before the derby. We would encourage and appreciate early entries for planning purposes.

In advance thanks for your interest and cooperation. We look forward to seeing everyone and having a successful and fun filled derby. If you have any further questions please contact one of the Officers.

Ron

rtito

rtito

how do oyu join up for the gren peter derby

C

capron6

You can find entry forms for all of Kokanee Power Derbies on kokaneepower.org and follow the links to derbies. The Green Peter Derby shows that we have a side pot for 'brown' trout. It should be a side pot for largest chinook. That will be corrected when our computer guru returns from a business trip.

Once you have filled out your entry form you may send it with your entry fee to the address shown on the form. If we could receive the entry one week prior to derby date it will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron