Kokanee fishing

W
wormosa
i live by mcminnville and i want to fish kokanee detroit is a drive and gp is a bigger drive, do any of you guys know of a closer lake to try for these guys?

S
Star*

Happy now???

F
fishin_fool
Admin
Admin
fishin_fool said:
happy now?????? whats up with that?
Looks like wormosa forced his wife to join the forum :D

W
wormosa
Anatoliy said:
Looks like wormosa forced his wife to join the forum :D
not wife .... just friend lol

S
solution7
wormosa said:
not wife .... just friend lol

love it ! Gotta get the ladies involved ! Wish mine liked fishing or even better wish she liked eating fish.. We have had a lot of them to eat lately, trout that is !

wormosa , not sure where to send you on your kokanee hunt I would love to get into some myself but i think detroit really is the closest good kokanee spot from where we all live..

sheridan pond has been fun this month if you like bows.. We have been doing great there... Most recently with bobber n worm or bobber n jig..

good luck on your kokanee hunt

W
wormosa
solution7 said:
love it ! Gotta get the ladies involved ! Wish mine liked fishing or even better wish she liked eating fish.. We have had a lot of them to eat lately, trout that is !

wormosa , not sure where to send you on your kokanee hunt I would love to get into some myself but i think detroit really is the closest good kokanee spot from where we all live..

sheridan pond has been fun this month if you like bows.. We have been doing great there... Most recently with bobber n worm or bobber n jig..

good luck on your kokanee hunt
ty bro, if i hear of a spot from another OFF'R i will let you know