Kokane fishing seminar in Salem Or.

F
fish face
For those of you who are interested, there will be two kokanne fishing seminars. One on April 30th at 10:00 AM and one on May 7th at 1:00 PM (I'm not completely sure of the time on May 7th). Both will be at the Sportsman Warehouse in Salem. Just a little FYI.

FF

F
fphowell
Thanks to your FYI I did go to that seminar. Well worth it. I didn't have time to stay and buy the a book by speaker Kent Cannon, but I did find his web site and ordered it and got it in 2 days! I already had a Kokanne book, but not one with local knowledge.
All his techniques are used in local waters like Detroit lake, Wikiup, Greenpeters reservoir, etc, so if you want Kokanne, his book is a must.

C
Cannon
I will be putting on two more free seminars this summer, both are next week. The first is on June 21 at the Keizer City hall at 7:00 pm at the monthly meeting of the Steelheaders club. The second is on Saturday the twenty fifth at Wholesale Sports in Bend at 2:00 PM.
I am thinking that those will be my last public seminars. For the rest of the year I am doing some private paid seminars that will be four to five hours long.
Kent Cannon
The Kokanee Obsession

fphowell said:
Thanks to your FYI I did go to that seminar. Well worth it. I didn't have time to stay and buy the a book by speaker Kent Cannon, but I did find his web site and ordered it and got it in 2 days! I already had a Kokanne book, but not one with local knowledge.
All his techniques are used in local waters like Detroit lake, Wikiup, Greenpeters reservoir, etc, so if you want Kokanne, his book is a must.

C
Capt. Pete
To Kent Cannon

To Kent Cannon

Kent:

For Kokanee, you really need to give these Sonic Kandlefish a try. Vertical jig these for both kokes and trout...the vibration and results will impress you! Contact / download Yellow Bird Products (new address is in Spring Grove, IL) for samples. I do not have their toll-free phone # but it's listed on their website. Tell them Capt. Pete sent ya'.

Happy day...Pete

K
Kokonuts
I've been able to fish with Kent several times this summer & can say first hand that he is a great guy and fun to be with! His book is full of good info for anyone fishing Kokanee here in Oregon or anywhere else. And after fishing for Kokanee the last 4 years I've learned a LOT this past summer!

Thanks Kent!!

KOKONUTS