Knife river in Albany

T
tomriker
anyone ever fish those ponds?

B
Bass Ackwards
B
Bass Ackwards
Found it. I have seen it but thought is was a some kind of business.

F
Finneus Polebender
Seems like there are a ton of ponds around albany not sure which one this is but can you access w/o tresspassing ? If the answer is yes more than likely it will have some bass couple trips should give you an idea of what is there. If the answer is no and its private property, they are probably loaded with voracious lunker LM bass that would rip your arms off but only cuz ya can't legally fish em sumthin about Murphy or sumthin?

Last edited:
H
hick
Finneus Polebender said:
If the answer is no and its private property, they are probably loaded with voracious lunker LM bass that would rip your arms off but only cuz ya can't legally fish em sumthin about Murphy or sumthin?

Ain't that the truth!!!! I've found a couple ponds here in Albany that with some creativity can be accessed without trespassing.............;)

T
tomriker
yeah there are signs posted saying no tresspassing and no fishing. but i've seen a few people with poles parking by the road and still walking back in. i suppose i should call the cops on em if i can't fish it why should they be allowed too!

H
hick
If ya order enough concrete and get to know the drivers, you can access it with permission.

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
yeah there are signs posted saying no tresspassing and no fishing. but i've seen a few people with poles parking by the road and still walking back in. i suppose i should call the cops on em if i can't fish it why should they be allowed too!

There will always be the few that think its worth it .Not that ive never enertained the thought . plus no fun at all fishin with one eye over your shoulder just not worth trouble when its posted . There sure are a bunch of old spots I fished as a kid that are private now that make it tough to play by the rules you know they are there just can't touch em

T
TTFishon
tomriker said:
anyone ever fish those ponds?

Are you talking about the ponds off of hwy 20 not too far past Gold Fish Farm Rd.?