Klamath Lake fishing

T
twisted lines
I got out one day to check things on the boat and hooked two. Sorry to hear about your motor, but glad your ready to get after them; yes there biting...

• f.JPG
C
Caveman
Hey Twisted, nice fish! I will be out after em Wednesday and hope to have some pics to share as well.

C
Caveman
KlamathRainbow.jpg

Finally got my boat back in the water after two months in the shop. Managed to get a 5 pounder, but I lost her big brother less than an hour before landing this one.

H
Hawk
She's a Beauty.
Well Done, Bro.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

W
winthy
parcels in Oregon that would make a great vacation home for someone.This property is nearly 80 acres / has a 1,900+ sq. ft. House / has a 1,500 sq. ft. workshop / has a boathouse / has what the locals call a creek running through it (You or I would call it a river.) / This river is fed by Crater Lake making the water crystal clear. / Has the best fly fishing anywhere. / Private lender took it back and already has more vacation homes than he can use. / He wants only $650k for the whole deal. / Property comes with water rights and has a well that pumps at least 200 G.P.M. email briantrealtor@gmail.com for more info