Kirkster, You're a Rockstar

B

BobbiDollPDX

You know, the first time I was supposed to meet up with Kirkster I totally chickened out. Coed fishing can be stressful cuz guys somehow confuse "hooking up" with "hooking up".

I'm glad I finally sucked it up and gave him a chance, he has proven to be a great guy.

In fact, he spent all day today helping me move and then stuck around and did some handy stuff around the new apartment.

Kirk, you are a good friend, thanks so much for all of your help.

F

Fishtopher

He's a good guy from what I know of him too. Tried to help with a tail light problem in my Datsun a few times.

G

GraphiteZen

Awwww. Do I need to hit Anatoliy up for a dating forum?

:D kidding.

Or am I?

C

Chrome_Chaser

Kirk is a great guy. Had the honor of fishing with him last year. You the MAN.

J

JeannaJigs

For sure. I recall that he Helped save a cripple from going down and drowning or at least looking like a total retard on the sandy recently....

G

GraphiteZen

Well, aside from the "cripple" and/or "retard" terminology, good mention Jeanna!

kirkster

kirkster

I have no idea. And it's gettin dark fast.
I dddddont know wwwwhat to sssay other than thththanks for bbbbein mmmy friends. lol But for real it was my pleasure. Its not every day I meet someone who accepts me for the true dumbarse that I am. And if anyone is going to look retarded its ME!!! Thats why I get to the river first and do all my risky buisness in the dark. So nobody can see me.

kirkster

kirkster

Awwww. Do I need to hit Anatoliy up for a dating forum?

:D kidding.

Or am I?

:shock:Hey if you want a date with me GraphiteZen its going to cost you:think: Im not sure how much yet Ill get back to ya on that.:lol:. ;):confused::):lol: J/K

G

GraphiteZen

haha!! We could double date but I would rather bring a girl for myself than for Bobbi!!

kirkster

kirkster

haha!! We could double date but I would rather bring a girl for myself than for Bobbi!!

AWW COME ON!!! My stststudder isn't that bad in person. Really it isn't.

G

GraphiteZen

AWW COME ON!!! My stststudder isn't that bad in person. Really it isn't.

lol.. How about this: You and Bobbi have fun without us? :D

kirkster

kirkster

He's a good guy from what I know of him too. Tried to help with a tail light problem in my Datsun a few times.

Speaking of those tail lights. Every time I drive through gladstone I think about you and that morning you had to deal with gladstones finest.

B

BobbiDollPDX

lol.. How about this: You and Bobbi have fun without us? :D

Har Har Har.... Laugh Laugh Laugh

Although it is pretty hard not to have fun around Kirkster.

B

bigdog

Yes Kirk is a good guy. Myself and Kirk almost got OFF to a bad start when we first met online but he realise I wasn't such a bad guy after running in to me on the water.
I'm happy you do all the real stupid things (Like crossing rivers that are hard to cross in the day light while its still dark) Because I would slap you up side the head if I could see you doing that.
Bobbi I thought you weren't moving til next week, why didn't I get a text asking me where in the world I was? This means I missed out on the pizza and beer well pizza at least.

18406ej

18406ej

Meeting new people and making new friends is what this Forum is supposed to be all about...well, that and sharing fishing information. I am glad to hear that OFF's true spirit is still thriving.

B

BobbiDollPDX

Bobbi I thought you weren't moving til next week, why didn't I get a text asking me where in the world I was? This means I missed out on the pizza and beer well pizza at least.

I figured you must have been busy. No worries, we got er done. :)

And yup we had pizza and beer.

H

Hawk

Speaking of those tail lights. Every time I drive through gladstone I think about you and that morning you had to deal with gladstones finest.

Your other Avatar you had up is the spittin' image of my brother, a few years back.

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

kirkster

kirkster

Your other Avatar you had up is the spittin' image of my brother, a few years back.

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

Cool :cool: so I take it your brother must be a handsome son of a gun huh.:dance:

kirkster

kirkster

Meeting new people and making new friends is what this Forum is supposed to be all about...well, that and sharing fishing information. I am glad to hear that OFF's true spirit is still thriving.

So very true. I have met some great people since I've joined this forum. Even after being a lifelong angler I still am learning new idea's and techniques from other members. My hats OFF to Anatioly, and all you moderators for building the site into what it is. I would be lost without it.