Killer deal on OldTown XL kayak with 45# MinnKota

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Most Featured
amazing deal, $2999 list price, Cabela's sale $679 + $130 for direct from manufacturer shipping (no free ship to store option)...

13' kayak, 600# capacity, 45# saltwater MinnKota integrated in, rudder with foot pedal steering...

http://www.cabelas.com/product/old-t...%3D6&Ntt=kayak

update: I am already wondering if Cabela's made a mistake and left OFF $2K, sale price should be $2679....oops

Last edited:
JasonInBend

JasonInBend

Although all color options say they are in stock, when you try to add them to your online cart you are notified they are not in stock. Too good to be true I suppose

EOBOY

EOBOY

too bad they're killing me here............LOL

B

BaldTexan

LOL. i bet they are being swamped with order attempts at that typo price!

EOBOY

EOBOY

Heck yeah I was going to order 3 and give 2 to friends.... LOL

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Most Featured
looks like it is OFF the Cabela's website now, one of the Kayak forum guys got an order in and acknowledged early today, odds are it will get cancelled but if not, jackpot!

EOBOY

EOBOY

I would think that they have to honor it.,..... Buuuut!

O

OnTheDrop

Having worked at Cabelas before, THEY DO have to honor a listed price. I witnessed it many times in the store, nothing to this degree, but some people came out with whopping deals!

Another note; Losing 2K on a product for Cabelas would be like a normal person losing $5 out their wallet.....

S

Snopro

Another note; Losing 2K on a product for Cabelas would be like a normal person losing $5 out their wallet.....

If they continually keep loosing fivers I wouldn't be surprised to see them get acquired by a company like Bass Pro...........oh right.

I

iairj84

I am one of the lucky ones... Only time will tell if they ship it although it's been marked as "Shipped" I don't think that means anything until there's a tracking number.

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Most Featured
I am one of the lucky ones... Only time will tell if they ship it although it's been marked as "Shipped" I don't think that means anything until there's a tracking number.

fingers crossed you get the boat! I had an "urban camo" one in the cart but missed out by 'thinking about it' for an hour...

I

iairj84

fingers crossed you get the boat! I had an "urban camo" one in the cart but missed out by 'thinking about it' for an hour...

I went for the "Black Cherry" and I am not exactly sure why... Although I am not planning on keeping it should it actually come.

EOBOY

EOBOY

Got my fingers crossed

I

iairj84

Just got my cancellation email although it still shows as "Shipped" on my account page.

Thank you for your recent order for the Old Town Predator XL MinnKota Kayak.

Cabela’s is founded on the delivery of legendary customer experiences and we take that very seriously. Unfortunately, the Old Town Predator Kayak was inadvertently listed with the incorrect price. In light of this pricing error orders for this item are being cancelled and your payment reimbursed. We truly apologize for this error and the disappointment this will cause. Every effort is made to avoid mistakes in our catalogs and our website. This product has been removed from purchasing until corrections are made.

If you would like to review price specification details please click here: https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/296/kw/price

We appreciate your interest in our merchandise, and we welcome the opportunity to serve your sporting needs.

Sincerely,

Cabela’s Customer Service

EOBOY

EOBOY

Heart Breaking

E

espencer757

They may lose a little on each one, but they make up for it with quantity.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom