Kilchis float

O
OnTheDrop
^^^^ This.

Spoon feeding Nooks is ridiculously addicting!

T
troutmasta
Friday was a beautiful day on the big K. All the naysayers missed out!

Glad you had a good time.

T
troutmasta

Probably one of the best responses I've ever seen on OFF. Nice job Direct Drive:thumb:

*There was a new tree blown down across the K today and about 4 full sized trees that fell OFF the last cliff into the water*

EOBOY

What time did you put in? Big ben and I put in at a little after noon. First time I had floated it in my toon. I had the same thought but back bouncing is the way to go and I don't have an anchor and wouldn't in that flow anyway. It was more a scouting trip for Ben and me. Although there where folks fishing with bobber the back bouncer's had the best luck. Saw one Toad at the take out that took my breath away.

Going tomorrow to look at a drift boat for the Big Ben and I. Don't worry Tanner you know I'll still use your service, I like to catch fish.....LOL. And it will just be Ben and I trying to catch fish, no poaching Tanner, I listen to what you say to me.

So everyone keeps your eye's open there may be a drift boat for sale in 6 months. You know what they say "the 2 best day's of a boat owners life are the day he buys a boat and the day he sells it".

EOBOY

O
OnTheDrop

haha. Love it! Let me know what you find.

T
troutmasta
Going tomorrow to look at a drift boat for the Big Ben and I. . And it will just be Ben and I trying to catch fish, n
....and Jeff-

EOBOY
Dude if you are free Big Ben has to work. I am leaving at 9 you want to come jump on board

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk