Justin Bieber gets Egged

brandon4455

brandon4455

lmfao i just spit water all over the place. i hate that kidnand his music sucks,hes also a chump. i wish god would take him and give us kurt cobain back

G

GraphiteZen

lmfao i just spit water all over the place. i hate that kidnand his music sucks,hes also a chump. i wish god would take him and give us kurt cobain back

lol... Ok, a lot of people probably aren't going to have any idea where that originates from and will think you are actually wishing for God to kill a 14 year old.. Might want to reconsider that post... ;)

brandon4455

brandon4455

lol... Ok, a lot of people probably aren't going to have any idea where that originates from and will think you are actually wishing for God to kill a 14 year old.. Might want to reconsider that post... ;)

hahaha

T

TTFishon

That's not as bad as bottles full of water. I was at a Manson concert once and someone threw a bottle of water on stage and Manson repeatedly returned fire. lol Every 10 minutes or so I'd see a bottle of water soar into the crowd. lol

F

fishtales

I have a funny picture taken over the weekend of someone I wont say who next to one of those stand up card board replicas of Justin. Its priceless... But I told my wife she can't post it on facebook so I wont post it here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom