Just so you know

B

bigdog

Thought I would post up today just to let you all know, I'm still out there fishing and still getting in to some fish just not posting them all the time. So here is how I spent my day today and what I got for doing so.

Here is a pic of one of them right after it was landed.

002-4.jpg

This is a pic of them after they have been dead for some time now. Yeah I still have the bad habit of smoking but doesn't seem to bother the fish to much though lol

007-3.jpg

See you out there.

CJ

F

fishingfreak

Nice Job Brother! I have not been posting mine either in the last 3 weeks. Since you gave me inspiration after tomorrows catch I will have to update.lol

FF

C

chrisohm

Banned User
Nice job!! I almost had my first coho ever today on a Blue Fox size 4 black...you make me eager to go out and get payback!

W

wormosa

Thought I would post up today just to let you all know, I'm still out there fishing and still getting in to some fish just not posting them all the time. So here is how I spent my day today and what I got for doing so.

Here is a pic of one of them right after it was landed.

002-4.jpg

This is a pic of them after they have been dead for some time now. Yeah I still have the bad habit of smoking but doesn't seem to bother the fish to much though lol

007-3.jpg

See you out there.

CJ

wtg bro

T

tnffishman

wow, those are some nice fish man. I wish I knew the Sandy better, but with work and school I barely have any time to fish

L

lilsalmon

I'm getting my first salmon tomorrow...I can feel it...I just know it is going to happen....Good job CJ

A

autofisher

Who would've thought Frodo knew how to fish. :lol: Nice fish bro...... I'm still tryin to figure out when I'm going to be up in that neck of the woods. It might be a week or two.

Top Bottom