Just made this...video.

F
Fishtopher
Messin around on the pc tonight and got a little carried away maybe. I can't tell if it turned out good or not, but I get a kick outta it thats for sure. Hopefully you guys can get a few laughs too. Some of the words actually go with the pictures:lol:. Enjoy...?:lol:

F
FishAssassin
Great video! Put a smile on my face!

T
todd_brooks
Dude that rocks! nice work and great song never heard that one. Fun to see those smiley faced kids having a blast too takes me back to the early days with my Dad.

B
beaverfan
Great video!!!

B
bigdog
I love it bro keep them coming man.

T
TTFishon
That was really good. Looking forward to more of 'em.

R
rainman
Sweet video. Best parts are of the kids big grins!
Takin' a young'un out and getting into the fish is so cool.

M
metalfisher76
Cool song!! and vid, of course.

F
fishin_fool
That totally rocked

H
HANKIII
NICE !!!!!!!!!! :clap:

A
alm21
Good stuff! :clap:

F
Fishtopher
I think that song might be the best one I have EVER heard! Just wish I had some 'nook pics to go with it...:lol:

M
meluvtrout
Dude, what did you do? This guys stops me on the way to work and goes:"Hey, aren't you that guy fromt that video on that thing with the broken rod? ehe ehe!" I had to give him an autograph and all! :cool:

Y
youngbuck307
LOL thats great stuff man keep them comming love the sone whats the name of it????

F
Fishtopher
meluvtrout said:
Dude, what did you do? This guys stops me on the way to work and goes:"Hey, aren't you that guy fromt that video on that thing with the broken rod? ehe ehe!" I had to give him an autograph and all! :cool:
Well, I thought without you, the piece was incomplete!
:clap:Good on you for showing love to the fans!....:whistle:

(shoot i didn't even get an autograph:confused:)

:)DI did snatch the rod tip like it was a flying drumstick at a Metallica concert though:yay:)

M
mgdguy
Love it! :clap:

T
The Tightest Line
Who sings that song? I want it...........:dance:

M
Mike123
HAHA I love the beginning! I was expecting a video of the game warden writing all those guys tickets.. :lol:

R
RIVERFISHER
that songs sweet i got it set for when vhrome chaser calls me lol.. i used to have it for when everyone called but people looked at me weird when phone was goin off and was screamin fish ooonnn fish ooonnnnn

C
Chrome_Chaser
Great song and good video. What program did you use to edit the video?