Just goofin OFF pt 2

A
autofisher
Took Raincatcher to Olalla today to get her out of the house do her best to NOT work for trout. It was a good time. I went 1/2 and she went 2/2. I even had to yell at her to NOT jump up for her line. Here she is with our catch.
06 07 10

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! SHE GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GOT INTO FISH!!!!!

On a side note.... not one of them was smaller than 12 inches.
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
It was a wonderful day with my kid! I got out of the house for the first time in like three months and on top of that,I caught the most fish and the biggest fish!! It was great to breathe and relax. Thank you,Michael!
 
T
Thuggin4Life
way to go guys! and girls.
 
A
autofisher
Raincatcher said:
It was a wonderful day with my kid! I got out of the house for the first time in like three months and on top of that,I caught the most fish and the biggest fish!! It was great to breathe and relax. Thank you,Michael!

Go ahead. Brag. I wasn't trying.:tongue:
 
troutdude
troutdude
Hey that's great! How do you like Olalla?

It's one of my favorite places to go.

Ummm...where were the pics taken?...there ain't no bricks at Olalla.
 
L
lilsalmon
Good job....:dance:
 
B
bigsteel
way to go barb,,,good to see ya WITH SOME FISH.....
 
O
OnTheFly
Mike, First it was Ethan out fishing you now it's your mom.:shock: Nice catch Barb. Don't quit now you're on a roll!
 
A
autofisher
troutdude said:
Hey that's great! How do you like Olalla?

It's one of my favorite places to go.

Ummm...where were the pics taken?...there ain't no bricks at Olalla.

:lol: It was taken in front of Raincatcher's house. We forgot to do it while we were at the lake.
Dave...... I was right....... It's wayyyyyyyyyy more fun if you set the drag really loose or if you have a noodle rod. OMG.
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
autofisher said:
:lol: It was taken in front of Raincatcher's house. We forgot to do it while we were at the lake.
Dave...... I was right....... It's wayyyyyyyyyy more fun if you set the drag really loose or if you have a noodle rod. OMG.


I had a blast with my old "noodle rod"!! lol
 
H
Hawk
Sis&Bro, y'all donedid reel good.

Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:
 
B
buddah426
way to go barb! it's about time to get the toon out and dusted off for me (only taken it out once this year so far) to try to save what sanity i have left. ;-)
 
M
Mike123
Nice job :)
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Thanks y'all for the encouraging words. I have a whole new outlook on life today...amazing what some scaly lil wiggly critters have on some people. lol
Gotta go find my toon...in the shop somewhere...lol
 
M
mgdguy
Nice job Barb! :clap:
 
N
nwkiller
way to go!!
 
B
bigdog
Nice job. It's so nice to see you out on the water doing what you love to do Barb. Now when are we all going to get together and do some fishing again.
 
B
Bucknasty
Glad to hear you got out fishing Barb! Cheers, Bob
 
F
fishingfreak
:clap:Nice Looking fish! Great Job!
 
C
Cohosanders
:D I swore allready congratulated you. :clap:Well anyway sweet story, sweet picture(priceless stringer-o-fish) and good on ya. I was OFF of OFF for over a week and I forgot how to post:think: Good to place a face with the name.:D
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Chromatose
Replies
1
Views
373
plumbertom
plumbertom
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
361
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
NKlamerus
Replies
2
Views
414
hobster
hobster
Chromatose
Replies
5
Views
922
Cedonulli
Cedonulli
Bo Peep
Replies
9
Views
728
Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
Top Bottom