Just curious?

C

c_13_b

Was there anybody from OFF that hit up the last day on Big Creek (Monday)? For some reason I thought I recognized a guy from a picture posted here a few months ago...just curious. :think:

K

Kodiak

Banned User
What did the OFFer in question look like?..a description would help..also make and model of vehicle, ..did you get the vin#? What was the offer using...I'm gonna need the weight size they were using..divided by 11 multiplied by their leader length. I only tease because I believe I know who the perp is..will wait for him to ID himself before revealing thier Identity.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Ok so the perp hasen't come forward..I'm gonna out him..Here is thier pictures.. Warning, if you didn't tag out..you'll have to find out which TCO Mini they were throwing to do this.....

F

fisch

WARNING. Don't use TCO Mini's for Salmon because it will cost you lots of money. I had to go buy a bigger freezer. Went #10, #14, #18(on the photo) and a nice 23" jack on Columbia from the bank this week. Inferno is my new best friend. End of BRAG. sal.jpg

K

Kodiak

Banned User
WARNING. Don't use TCO Mini's for Salmon because it will cost you lots of money. I had to go buy a bigger freezer. Went #10, #14, #18(on the photo) and a nice 23" jack on Columbia from the bank this week. Inferno is my new best friend. End of BRAG. sal.jpg

Nice Fish Fisch!

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Osmosis?
At Big Creek?

With spinners?:shock: Let me introduce you to the circle of life kid. Springers eat fall chinook eggs, Coho eat springer eggs, fall chinook eat big coho berries, steelies eat everything. So little bro, he's making sure he has the right eggs for springers now. Big creek will put out 10-20 lbs of eggs/trip when you get it down.:dance:

F

FishSchooler

With spinners?:shock: Let me introduce you to the circle of life kid. Springers eat fall chinook eggs, Coho eat springer eggs, fall chinook eat big coho berries, steelies eat everything. So little bro, he's making sure he has the right eggs for springers now. Big creek will put out 10-20 lbs of eggs/trip when you get it down.:dance:

How do you even have springers, coho, and fall'ers in the first place then?!

T

Troutier Bassier

Most people just Throw therre Eggs and Guts and Heads in the Water when there Cleaning there fish on the River.

C

c_13_b

yep thats him...

yep thats him...

Okay so I didn't just make stuff up in my head haha...good deal it was Osmosis.

I caught 2 that Day in Big Creek...one was on a rainbow trout corkie w/pink yarn and scent and the other was just a chunk of red yarn w/scent. The red yarn was buried in the back of her throat...sorry the pic file size is too big so it wouldn't load. :( Maybe I need to take 1mp pics instead of 10megapixel...haha Both had good pink meat and eggs tho...

Them TCO spinners look nice...

Last edited: