Joe's

A
Anyfishisfine
There is almost nothing left, but what's left is dirt cheap. I just got a handful corkies and spin-glows for a couple bucks.

K
kfallscody
yeah I was in the Joe's in Medford last week, it was kind of sad. I did get a nice selection of hooks and lures for 50% off but still sad that they will be gone soon. :(

O
OBP Turtle 33
I missed the firearms 50% off!!!!!! but I did manage to get 2600yds of 20lb Trilene Big Game for 8 dollars today and a nice pair of glasses for 60% off it was sad there were 3 isles left haha.

F
FishSchooler
OBP Turtle 33 said:
I missed the firearms 50% off!!!!!! but I did manage to get 2600yds of 20lb Trilene Big Game for 8 dollars today and a nice pair of glasses for 60% off it was sad there were 3 isles left haha.

Haha I got 6000 yds of 10lb big game for 20 bucks the other day. :D ;)

G
GraphiteZen
Heard they are going to rename to "Wholesale Sports". That is about the lamest title I have ever seen in my life.

G
GrillMaster
Ifish

Ifish

GraphiteZen said:
Heard they are going to rename to "Wholesale Sports". That is about the lamest title I have ever seen in my life.

Ifish comes to mind.:rolleyes:

GM

Troutski
Troutski
Now, now...

Now, now...

GrillMaster said:
Ifish comes to mind.:rolleyes:

GM

Play nice children, or you will have to do the dishes.

Chuck

B
beaverfan
If anyone needs a good set of rain gear head to joe's. They still have a bunch left. I got some really nice stuff for dirt cheap.

K
Kodiak
Probably are

Probably are

We live in some of the lowest priced markets for fishing gear in the country. Please tell me the boneheads are going to have decent gear and not the garbage on thier web site.....on the other hand:think:

Troutski
Troutski
Always thinking...

Always thinking...

Kodiak said:
We live in some of the lowest priced markets for fishing gear in the country. Please tell me the boneheads are going to have decent gear and not the garbage on thier web site.....on the other hand:think:

I can hear your wheels turning as I type, on that line...I haven't forgotten our conversation...always on my mind.:cool:

Chuck