Joe's

A

Anyfishisfine

There is almost nothing left, but what's left is dirt cheap. I just got a handful corkies and spin-glows for a couple bucks.

K

kfallscody

yeah I was in the Joe's in Medford last week, it was kind of sad. I did get a nice selection of hooks and lures for 50% off but still sad that they will be gone soon. :(

O

OBP Turtle 33

I missed the firearms 50% off!!!!!! but I did manage to get 2600yds of 20lb Trilene Big Game for 8 dollars today and a nice pair of glasses for 60% off it was sad there were 3 isles left haha.

F

FishSchooler

I missed the firearms 50% off!!!!!! but I did manage to get 2600yds of 20lb Trilene Big Game for 8 dollars today and a nice pair of glasses for 60% off it was sad there were 3 isles left haha.

Haha I got 6000 yds of 10lb big game for 20 bucks the other day. :D ;)

G

GraphiteZen

Heard they are going to rename to "Wholesale Sports". That is about the lamest title I have ever seen in my life.

B

beaverfan

If anyone needs a good set of rain gear head to joe's. They still have a bunch left. I got some really nice stuff for dirt cheap.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Probably are

Probably are

We live in some of the lowest priced markets for fishing gear in the country. Please tell me the boneheads are going to have decent gear and not the garbage on thier web site.....on the other hand:think:

Troutski

Troutski

Always thinking...

Always thinking...

We live in some of the lowest priced markets for fishing gear in the country. Please tell me the boneheads are going to have decent gear and not the garbage on thier web site.....on the other hand:think:

I can hear your wheels turning as I type, on that line...I haven't forgotten our conversation...always on my mind.:cool:

Chuck

Top Bottom