Jeanna's jigs work!!

M
Mike123
Got a monster the other day on her famous leech pattern!
:lol: About a 5lb Northern Pikeminnow!
I am going through a curse right now where all I can catch are suckers and trout.
Please say your prayers that this curse will lift.. :pray:
NPMdeadline2.jpg
NPM2.jpg

On a side note:
Our mainstem Santiam float was a complete disaster as well. Never been hailed on that hard in my life. The last 5 fishing trips I've gone on I've been soaked to the bone.
I wish this black cloud would quit following me. :(

fish010.jpg
fish008.jpg
fish009.jpg

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
Looks like a great day on the water! and you got one of oregons tastiest fish!

M
Mike123
Thuggin4Life said:
Looks like a great day on the water! and you got one of oregons tastiest fish!

Haha! My buddy was telling me to chunk it up and deep fry it! lmao.

M
metalfisher76
Panko, lemon pepper, bacon grease. Throw out that fish and cook somethin else with that stuff:D
Hope yer cloud lifts soon bud!

A
autofisher
Ok, now that I have photographic evidence, let me point out one VERY important fact. YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING SOAKED IF YOUR COAT IS INSIDE YOUR WADERS!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

The both of you have your coats tucked into your waders in the pics. You'll stay a lot warmer and dryer if you put the coat on the outside!. And the fishing on the Santiam that day wasn't that bad.:lol::lol:

S
SantiamDrifter
autofisher said:
Ok, now that I have photographic evidence, let me point out one VERY important fact. YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING SOAKED IF YOUR COAT IS INSIDE YOUR WADERS!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

The both of you have your coats tucked into your waders in the pics. You'll stay a lot warmer and dryer if you put the coat on the outside!. And the fishing on the Santiam that day wasn't that bad.:lol::lol:

Lol I was just about to mention that.

M
Mike123
Thanks for pointing that out MIKE! lmao... I'm just gonna start bringing a tarp!

Thanks for the encouraging words there metalfisher!

Anyone want to take me out and learn me how to fish again? lol. I need a gauranteed fish to lift this curse.

J
JeannaJigs
Glad to see my leach works, but you're supposed to be targetting steelhead with those jigs lol. That day was frosting terrible. Worse than any day fishing this winter. Where's summer? It's almost June.

Last edited by a moderator:
M
Mike123
JeannaJigs said:
Glad to see my leach works, but you're supposed to be targetting steelhead with those jigs lol. That day was frigging terrible. Worse than any day fishing this winter. Where's summer? It's almost June.

Yesterday it stayed dry all day.. until the min. I stepped foot out the door with my fishing gear! fml.

J
JeannaJigs
You're just THAT lucky... I dunno if I want you in my boat lol

H
Hawk
Looks like Liquid SunShine...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:
:clap::clap:

hahaha