Jan 1

B

bigdog

Ok going to throw this one out there now. Going to hit the water on Jan 1 and going to be looking for some people to meet up with me. Thinking the wilson but not to sure yet, thats going to depend on how the weather is looking. The point of this is going to try to put some fish on the new tags the first day we can.

B

bigdog

Well I don't hunt but if I did I would get one. Now also reading that they have a two rod tag whats up with this? are we allowed to fish with two rods as long as we buy the tag and what are the rules on that?

J

JeannaJigs

Holy crap!! I knew it was going up but I had no idea it was going up THAT MUCH!!!!

J

JeannaJigs

haha just kidding i was reading the wrong thing. Didn't go up quite so much, but still...it's gettin' spendy.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Well I don't hunt but if I did I would get one. Now also reading that they have a two rod tag whats up with this? are we allowed to fish with two rods as long as we buy the tag and what are the rules on that?

You can only use 2 rods at lakes and ponds. I plan on getting this, i usually bring 2 poles, now i can use both at the same time. :dance:

T

Throbbit _Shane

Goto Diamond Lake those trout are monsters, theres tons of food in that lake and the trout grow at rapid speed. I didn't go this year, but next may im going for sure.

S

skunk

I'm up for it bigdog let me know time and place to meet, i have a honda if we need extra seats, or I'll pitch in gas and ride.

Troutski

Troutski

Trigger finger...

Trigger finger...

You can only use 2 rods at lakes and ponds. I plan on getting this, i usually bring 2 poles, now i can use both at the same time. :dance:

I know both of my trigger fingers are starting to itch...this is finely here:dance::dance::clap::cool:

Chuck

F

Fishydog

I would probably be up for a New Years day outing.

2 rods! I might be able to pull my limit out of Green Peter, how many is $17 worth of Kokanee? :D

I

I Grade

You had me at Wilson River..... I will totally be there! I love that place.

I Grade

T

Thuggin4Life

Wow don't know when i will be able to fish again next year but I have to get my liscense and tag at the same time or its pointless. I will be getting the 2 rod eventually since it will be cheaper than buying my girlfriend a liscense and tricking her into coming out on the boat.

R

rainman

This year, $46.25 to legally take a salmon/steelhead. Next year it goes up $13.25 to a total of $59.50.
Soon it will be like England, where only the rich can afford it. IMHO

M

Mike123

This year, $46.25 to legally take a salmon/steelhead. Next year it goes up $13.25 to a total of $59.50.
Soon it will be like England, where only the rich can afford it. IMHO

Exactly... soon it will be like golfing at the pristine country club..
I'll be the rebel fishing with no tags or licenses. :lol:

Y

youngbuck307

...... did you forget me???? come on didn't think u evan had to ask unless your trying to get away from me lol

B

bigdog

...... did you forget me???? come on didn't think u evan had to ask unless your trying to get away from me lol

Well you never chimed in and said anything so didn't know if you wanted to get in on this trip or not. See now closed mouth don't get fed :lol:

Y

youngbuck307

LOL i havent been doing to much on here last few days just beside check messages. so we all going to meet up and fish same area/holes or what?

Top Bottom