Its time!!!

F

FishKiller23

Well I am getting ready to head out to prescott beach for some steelhead fishing tomorrow did pretty well during the springer run so maybe i'll get 1... May even pick up a sockeye. I am getting all my gear ready and figured i'd see if any one knows some good colors to bring. I got a lot of reds hehehe.

Anyway wish me luck.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Well I am getting ready to head out to prescott beach for some steelhead fishing tomorrow did pretty well during the springer run so maybe i'll get 1... May even pick up a sockeye. I am getting all my gear ready and figured i'd see if any one knows some good colors to bring. I got a lot of reds hehehe.

Anyway wish me luck.

Go get the white UV spi 'n glows. According to some of the new studies Adult Sockeye actually see UV BETTER as adults than as juveniles because of a retnal regenerative phase (lack of pituitary hormones) all salmonids go through at maturity. also the green, pink, and red will spank them in the UV colors.

M

metalmania

Right on man go get some chrome:D. Kind of a welcome change from the gators ain't it. Good luck out there I hope you get to shampoo a few:clap:.

Y

youngbuck307

i had to take my few last pain pills so if i wake up in the middle of the night and go to the ER maybe ill take my dad and mom down there how late will you be there??

F

FishKiller23

i had to take my few last pain pills so if i wake up in the middle of the night and go to the ER maybe ill take my dad and mom down there how late will you be there??

I never got to go. A few things came up last night and I didn't get to bed until 3 am. Think I am going to hit the sandy instead and then on friday head out. the tide looks better on friday anyway.

T

The Nothing

i'll be out there all day wednesday
wish I could have gone before today, but just aint gonna happen