It's the 16th already...

C
cddunn
And the last report was for the 4th. I went out the 13th or 14th and caught a trout. I spent about 4 hours in the afternoon looking for steelhead (bank mp 25-jones creek). Lots of cars parked up on the upper part of the Wilson. Today I stayed home, made some yarn balls, threaded some pink worms, rewrapped 1/2 a broken guide and drank some dirty martinis. I'm thinking that winter steelheading is over, and that summer and chinook hasn't started yet. I'm starting to think about jetty fishing or bass for a while. How'd y'all do?

Reactions: BobbiDollPDX
D
DriftOR
I am going to hit the Wilson 1 more time for winter fish, probably on Thursday. Report to follow.

S
Subacca
DriftOR said:
I am going to hit the Wilson 1 more time for winter fish, probably on Thursday. Report to follow.

Looking forward to reading how you did. I skipped going out to Wilson River last weekend due to work and being skunked the last couple weekends before that. Hoping to find better use of my gas money this weekend. There has to be somewhere in Oregon (within 60 miles of Beaverton/Aloha area preferably) to find fish (not just a small chance of fish or trout lakes).

C
cddunn
DriftOR said:

Knock 'em dead!

D
DriftOR
Unfortunately work prevented me from making a report on Thursday, but I am headed out in the early morning and might float both the Wilson and Trask and I will definitely have a report tomorrow.

S
Subacca
I fish from the bank and heading out this weekend but still curious how you did. Were you able to make it out?

DriftOR said:
Unfortunately work prevented me from making a report on Thursday, but I am headed out in the early morning and might float both the Wilson and Trask and I will definitely have a report tomorrow.

D
DriftOR
I did make it out. It was a good day. Nobody on the water, I hooked 4 fish and boated 2. One of them was a 35" hatchery buck but he was pretty dark. Good luck!