It's OFFical

B

Browning

I'm the worst Steelhead fisherman in the whole Pacific Northwest. I've been chasing them since the beginning of last month. Nada... I've lost a couple, but the fight they gave just keeps me coming back. As a 20+ year bass fisherman, this last month or so has been one hell of a learning experience. I'm finally figuring out the difference between tapping the bottom, and getting bit. I'm consistently catching more trout everytime I go out. I'm thinking that's good? I figure its only a matter of time now. I've learned a lot here, and just want to give you all a big thanks. Its nice to see a place that's willing to help us rookies. I've seen none of the arrogance here that's kept me from joining, let alone donating, that I've seen elsewhere on the web. With that said, I'm getting my gear together to go Bass fishing tomorrow. I need a break :lol:

M

Markcanby

I dont you know if you smell like Bass you wont get any Steel.:lol::lol::lol:

S

steelhead_stalkers

If you are catching trout its only a matter of time before the steelhead come! We catch lots of trout every time out and it just means you are doing things right. Just always be ready because a steelhead will surprise you when you least expect it! ;)

B

bigsteel

I'm the worst Steelhead fisherman in the whole Pacific Northwest. I've been chasing them since the beginning of last month. Nada... I've lost a couple, but the fight they gave just keeps me coming back. As a 20+ year bass fisherman, this last month or so has been one hell of a learning experience. I'm finally figuring out the difference between tapping the bottom, and getting bit. I'm consistently catching more trout everytime I go out. I'm thinking that's good? I figure its only a matter of time now. I've learned a lot here, and just want to give you all a big thanks. Its nice to see a place that's willing to help us rookies. I've seen none of the arrogance here that's kept me from joining, let alone donating, that I've seen elsewhere on the web. With that said, I'm getting my gear together to go Bass fishing tomorrow. I need a break :lol:

i think i got u beat for the worst!!!!!!!!!!!i think they know im coming

B

beaverfan

i think i got u beat for the worst!!!!!!!!!!!i think they know im coming

Nope I know of at least 3 members that measure there steelhead skunks in years not months! (and it's not due to lack of effort) Out of respect for them I won't mention names. LOL

B

Browning

Well, all this makes me feel better :lol:I'm gonna just keep on plugging away. They'll come :D

M

Mad dog

Primetime coming up for the upper Rogue!!!

Float rod, flourocarbon leader, I'll even tell you what flies! EASY MONEY!!!

N

ninja2010

Nope I know of at least 3 members that measure there steelhead skunks in years not months! (and it's not due to lack of effort) Out of respect for them I won't mention names. LOL

yup... 3 years and counting. but i'll never give up.

F

Fishtopher

For sure. Dude, when you start counting by years instead of months, then you have an issue!

I went a few years without putting a Steelhead on my tag!

F

FishSchooler

I'm with ninja... except I get maybe 4 times *a year* to fish for em :p

S

steelhead_stalkers

I love the fly only months on the upper Rogue!! Weighted micro jigs, oh yeah! :lol:

T

Throbbit _Shane

Its that time of the year... im about to buy some flies and some bubbles. browning if u want company on the river let me know. i need to put atleast 1 fish on the tag LOL :D

B

Browning

Its that time of the year... im about to buy some flies and some bubbles. browning if u want company on the river let me know. i need to put atleast 1 fish on the tag LOL :D

You bet man, it's no fun getting skunked alone!

A

aka trouble

ive only got three for the twenty nine on this year so im a rookie still i feel ur pain

B

Browning

I love the fly only months on the upper Rogue!! Weighted micro jigs, oh yeah! :lol:

Are your micro jigs tied on what the regs call "Dumbell eyes"?

Nevermind... I found the answer! This is sweet, can't wait to try this in a few weeks!

Top Bottom