It’s fall chinook time!

O. mykiss
O. mykiss
My wife, son, and I went out for the first time this fall. House projects have kept us occupied until we were able to escape today. We went 2-2 with my wife’s fish weighing 16 lbs and my sons weighing in at just shy of 20 lbs. We were trolling a central Oregon coastal river with spinners and spinfish.

• CEECCBA6-3E8E-44BA-A02C-A58C549F7D45.jpeg
  • 89911D1D-56AA-4B1E-B0CF-ADE110866B8C.jpeg
  • 438BE17D-F43F-4E44-975D-8A7E61CE1B80.jpeg
Reactions: NKlamerus, jamisonace, JasonInBend and 8 others
C_Run
C_Run
Looks like it's time to go!

Reactions: O. mykiss
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Excellent.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Awesome! I love those small coastal streams this time of year. Nice to see the wife and kid enjoying themselves fishing with you. My family is too used to me being an asshole so they won't come fishing with me anymore. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: O. mykiss
REELY HOOKED
REELY HOOKED
Great pictures! Great day! Looks like the Siletz to me.

F
FishOnFly
I wish I could get my family out with me. Breaking them free of phones and tablets is an uphill battle though.

Reactions: jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
FishOnFly said:
I wish I could get my family out with me. Breaking them free of phones and tablets is an uphill battle though.
Have you tried bribery? The only person that will fish with me is my 12 yr old daughter but I have to bribe her with lots of treats. Last time I just gave her the money that I would have spent on treats and that worked too. She has to be super bored for that to work though. Fishing with dad ranks somewhere between donating a kidney and swimming in the septic tank.