It's a Menage a Trois Weekend

F

Fishtopher

:pray:This is it(I hope). The time is right(kinda). After hooking up with a Sturgeon that broke me off last weekend on the Willamette, and the Steelhead on the Clack the next day, and watchin' the guy 20 ft away land a springer last night, I got to thinkin'. Which is rare;).

Why not try to catch all three in the same day. Id imagine there might be a few in the crowd that have accomplished this feat already. But this will be my first attempt.

Weather looks like it will co-operate, now I just need the fish to do the same...

Looks like I will have great company as the day continues, as several others from OFF will be on the Clackamas that day. Hopefully by the time I get there(and hopefully by 10:30!), I will have a few feet of fish already on ice.

Planning on fishing Riverside after catchin' my gator, if that's slow, Barton is next on my list.

So who's gonna be on the Clack too? I know beaverfan, Ninja, and Kush have made tentative plans, :think:but confirmation anyone??

character0053.gif Gonna be fishin' the Clack tomorrow mornin' too...you?

F

FishSchooler

Good luck...

Where'd you get all the new smileys?

P

PDXKush

You know it Brother. I'll be there tomorrow (What time will you be there and where at?) and Saturday. I'd love to see you pull off the trifecta. I was out on a Sturgeon trip on the Willly All day. Our boat brought in 9 dinosaurs but only 1 keeper but they are there. I know you can do it bro. Good luck and I'll probably see you both Friday and Saturday after you kill that sewer sucker :)

F

FishFinger

Kush, see you in the morning bud.

FishSchooler, like he said........ the gettin' spot..... character0053.gif

F

Fishydog

I guess I could drag my sorry butt over there after droppin the kid at preschool :cool:

F

FishFinger

No promises........ Kush... Riverside tomorrow, up the blair witch run.

Fishydog that would be great to you too.

P

PDXKush

Blair Witch !!! Oh yea...It's on. Love that spot. Better get my boots ready for the walk.

B

BlackTalon

Sturgeon on the Clackamas?

Sturgeon on the Clackamas?

I am not familiar with the Clackamas. Are you saying there are sturgeon on the Clackamas (never heard of that but don't know anything about it) or are you discussing sturgeon on the Willamette and then going on the Clackamas. Just curious.

Evan

P

PDXKush

Hes talking about tagging a Sturgeon in the Willy and then rolling out to his spots on the CLack to slay a couple chromers...If I see any stragler Dinosaurs in the Clack Im gonna be a bit freaked out. I think the water isn't deep enough for em in those smaller rivers..but I could be wrong

M

madoc

Sounds like a plan to me. And a lot of gas.

Start where?