Is it just me! ?

O
OnTheDrop
Or are the fish that are coming in abnormally large.. Most of the fish ive hooked up there the past couple weeks are between 10-16 pounds. Today i thought i'd go hit one of my favorite spots before class and in 20 minutes i hooked 2 fish one about 12 the other about 15. Just wondering if anyone else is nailin monsters.:cool:

S
serpent spirit
Yes

Yes

SteelmonKiller20 said:
Or are the fish that are coming in abnormally large.. Most of the fish ive hooked up there the past couple weeks are between 10-16 pounds. Today i thought i'd go hit one of my favorite spots before class and in 20 minutes i hooked 2 fish one about 12 the other about 15. Just wondering if anyone else is nailin monsters.:cool:

ive got a few big ones,

brandon4455
brandon4455
same that occured with salmon this year, the only fish i hooked was 35+ and my uncle landed one that was 38 and lost 3 other big ones. it's been an oversize fish year i guess

S
SantiamDrifter
Dating back to last winter every return of fish has had some real monsters. Its the ocean conditions they've had recently. The fish are getting real big, and the fish counts have been up too.

M
metalfisher76
O yeah! I`ve landed the smallest to date, outta my buds:) And it was 9.

O
OnTheDrop
metalfisher76 said:
O yeah! I`ve landed the smallest to date, outta my buds:) And it was 9.

waiting for you to reply. Man, theyre huge!

Y
youngbuck307
Metalfisher don't know crap!! Lmao but Damon seen ur dad today he might got u beat with the smallest my 12 had few inches on it!

S
serpent spirit
i got skunked with my jig, maybe it was too big. i dont know, i threw some eggs too, nuthin'

T
Troutier Bassier
Anyone having luck recently?

W
waco
3 trips the last 5 days and no fish!!!!

T
Troutier Bassier
Ouch! thats a burn! are you fishing the lower creek?

G
Growbug
I'm going to be on the Creek at first light tomorrow, there's fish in there, I heard them conspiring.

H
halibuthitman
definitely bigger on the lower columbia creeks... saw one I couldn't cast to that wasted 20... im sure of it, im going back for him at first light-

O
OnTheDrop
yuppp, can't keep em off my jigz:D