Is it all over?

K
kwikfisher
Are there still fish being caught on the Siuslaw below the 101 bridge? How about up to Cushmen RR bridge?

U
upperroguepirate
Fish? u want silvers, kings? kwikfisher, u know where the keys to your car or truck are right? make sure ya don't forget anything and load up. it's been raining for a week. where do you live? drive over and catch some fish. they are everywhere.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
I think the lower river is pretty much done, I have not heard any good reports from over the weekend...cheers, roger

C
CoastieFlo
Fish will continue to come in clear into November.......just not that many. Some of my biggest chinook were caught before Thanksgiving certain years. The key is going to the most productive spots that might hold fish, so ur not wasting your time.

F
FPEugene
Hello All,

I have been following all of your great posts this fall. This is the first for me. I fished below 101 through the red wing dams yesterday morning and saw a few caught. Moved up to 29 in the afternoon and saw quite a few boats with fish on. Still a lot of silvers. I hooked four of them, but no chinooks.

Markk
Markk
I took a friend this weekend that still had room on his tag for a silver. We fished mainly below 101. We lost a chinook and landed a silver. The silvers stomach was full of squid.

U
upperroguepirate
last Thursday, as I reported with my post, that fished the dump and it was great. I released a coho and had another on back to back. it was a rush. they slammed me on the outgoing maybe 7ft off the rocks when the water was rushing through up against the rocks. that was pretty wild. so IMO, it's worth going if u live close by. or drive up to mapleton and be part of the Zoo.

K
kwikfisher
Thanks for the feedback and reports. Tempted to give it another go.