internet loss!

brandon4455
my mother says we are behind and might possibly lose internet for more then a week .. not 100% sure yet but just incase.. if anyone needs my contact info send me a pm for a phone number etc to get ahold of me for any legitimate reasons.
 
RunWithSasquatch
I heard OFF wont be here when you get back...
 
  • Like
Reactions: colbypearson
Spydeyrch
What!!!!!!:shock::shock:

:shock:
:shock:
:shock:
:shock:


Just kidding. :D :lol:

-Spydey
 
troutdude
RunWithSasquatch said:
I heard OFF wont be here when you get back...

Holy cow Bigfoot...don't give a 16 year old kid a premature heart attack!!!

P.S. Have no fear Brandon. I'll be happy to post your phone number on here, for all to see! <j/k>
 
brandon4455
troutdude said:
Holy cow Bigfoot...don't give a 16 year old kid a premature heart attack!!!

P.S. Have no fear Brandon. I'll be happy to post your phone number on here, for all to see! <j/k>

:lol: don't put my phone number in public!!! ill get stupid spam phone calls!!!! LOL
 
troutdude
Have no fear little buddy, I was just seeing if you were paying attention.

Your "secret code" is safe w/ me!

:yay::yay::yay:
 
brandon4455
troutdude said:
Have no fear little buddy, I was just seeing if you were paying attention.

Your "secret code" is safe w/ me!

:yay::yay::yay:
actually it's changed since you last called me bud. :lol: we moved across town about a month and a half ago or so. so send me a pm if you need digits :lol:
 
Top Bottom