Interactive Wilson River fishing map

S
sirsnagalot
This thread is a very helpful thread to me, I am hoping to go out to the wilson for the first time sometime soon here and if I can add more locations to this map after some time then I surely will.

P
PinkFishLady
Haven't been on here in quite a while, but I wish I would have seen your map a couple months ago! Thanks for the fantastic info!

V
veilside180sx
While I would never make a map of my own for anyone else to see...I applaud you guys for helping each other out.

I do find it interesting though, than many of the lower holes are not named on the map. (they tend to see the most use anyway)

I imagine that it's partially because you guys didn't plan to make it down that far for your little tourney.

Last edited:
S
steelhead_slayer
this is awesome. thank you so much. a lot of people are going to enjoy that map. I might even have to make a trip that way after a little research

G
GDBrown
veilside180sx said:
While I would never make a map of my own for anyone else to see...I applaud you guys for helping each other out.

I do find it interesting though, than many of the lower holes are not named on the map........

There was a reason we didn't tell all! We were bank fishing and the water was at 7' that day...... I went to the Trask!

Reactions: OnTheFly
D
DynamiteAndaNet
looks like I have a couple stretches of water to investigate. thanks for the resource

L
Leon Fish
very very cool. thank you.

H
hookturn
I just took a look at the map.. it looks like some of the spots have been moved. The Guides Hole is now up in the hills.

C
Cooper
beaverfan said:
So after reading several peoples frustration with finding good holes on the Wilson I decided to make a nice little map. It's a work in progress and all are welcome to edit the map and add some holes of there own. You can even go back and edit description of holes to add how you did when you fished there. I think this is a really neat idea and hope some other people do the same for there favorite river. It will really benefit a lot of people. Anyways here's the link, enjoy!

Interactive Wilson River Fishing Map - Google Maps
Okay, I'm a newbie. I read about all the fishing holes. I clicked on the map. I saw the mountains, I saw the roads, I saw the Wilson, Where are the holes?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Cooper said:
Okay, I'm a newbie. I read about all the fishing holes. I clicked on the map. I saw the mountains, I saw the roads, I saw the Wilson, Where are the holes?
There are only two listed on this map. Sadly, no one added to it. But, you're in luck...check this map out for more holes than you can fish in a year...enjoy! Urban Hog Questin - Google My Maps

Reactions: pcstock
B
Blue Tarheel
Was looking for a Fish n Map of the Wilson. That company does not make one. Shucks, I really like the ones they have of the Columbia and Willamette. Google sent me to this post. Beaverfan, is the map that you created and others added to still available somewhere? I live in north Portland and would like to try to fish the Wilson. For all of those worried about my taking all the steelhead, I am a 72 year old veteran that just moved to Oregon and have never even seen a steelhead in the wild. I doubt I will ruin your opportunities. LOL