Interactive Wilson River fishing map

J
JeannaJigs
DEEP BREATHS.

I think everyone needs to agree to disagree and quit arguing. The map has been on here for a while. It is old news. People need to chill out and quit gettin' their panties in a twist.

B
beaverfan
JeannaJigs said:
DEEP BREATHS.

I think everyone needs to agree to disagree and quit arguing. The map has been on here for a while. It is old news. People need to chill out and quit gettin' their panties in a twist.

Agreed!

H
halibuthitman
the maps a piece o crap anyway.... I stared at it for two hours last nite, zoomed in real close.... zoomed waaay out... couldn't see a single fish in any of those holes... must be like a 12 yr old picture or something!!;):rolleyes::think:

T
Thuggin4Life
autofisher said:
You're always such a ray of sunshine:lol:

Just a small one a cloudy day. best to follow me down a trail in the night when the flashlight dies. lol i mean i hate crowds of poeple fishing the same spot.

O
Oncorhynchus
:rolleyes:
FishTastic said:
Get over it! You arent even old enough to make quotes about "people these days". Or go to your local library and read up on it, that's another good one. I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know about steelheading.

What you have said on here is about the dumbest pigtailing thing I have heard and I have heard plenty. With your attitude I highly recommend that you stay out of the holes I fish because I won't tolerate that B/S for a minute.

Now as for your side of the story about posting good holes in public forums for the masses, well go to your local library and do a little research on fishing the Wilson River and nearly every book before you were even born is loaded with maps of holes and descriptions of each hole.

So to put this in to perspective for you, what you have said in this forum would be like me saying: Teens should stay off the Wilson because they don't have enough education or experience in the sport, they are arrogant little tadpoles, and they don't know how to shut the insults up. Keep in mind I don't believe in that. What I do believe in is that every single Oregon resident who has the interest should get the chance to hook in to a nice steelhead without having to fork out a lot of money to do so. Steelheading can get expensive if you do not know what you are doing, but you know all that.

QUOTE]
Wow you have forgotten more then i will ever know about steelheading.:rolleyes: Your quite the arrogant one aren't you. You dont know me or what i know or will know so why dont you just bite your tongue. I hope we do not ever fish the same hole to cause i like to enjoy nature not get yelled at by some yahoo while im fishing. How is what i said like that please explain it i dont see any resemblances. I agree with you everyone should get a chance to hook into a steel head its our right as a citizen and i did not say that should not be the case. Please respond by pm instead of filling this thread with your arrogant insults.

J
JeannaJigs
Come on children, knock it off. Seriously. It's getting really old. We all know where we stand on this topic, it's all been said...so if you want to throw down your tantrums in a pm, knock yourselves out, but you're just making this whole forum look absolutely terrible. Let the dead horse lie.

A
autofisher
Dead horses are the only one's that Jigs can ride right now..:lol:

J
JeannaJigs
Lol hey now, I'm not that gimped up...but you're probably right :( Hasn't kept me outta my boat and off the water though so that's all that matters. Horses are nasty stinky creatures anyways, and I haven't trusted 'em since I was pooped on by one when I was a kid :( was not cool

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Tall horse or short kid? :lol:

A
autofisher
JeannaJigs said:
Lol hey now, I'm not that gimped up...but you're probably right :( Hasn't kept me outta my boat and off the water though so that's all that matters. Horses are nasty stinky creatures anyways, and I haven't trusted 'em since I was pooped on by one when I was a kid :( was not cool

Explains sooooooo much

F
Fishtopher
Just noticed your map has over 10,000 veiws Jay! Wow!

Well if one is good, two is better right?:whistle:

Urban Hog Questin - Google Maps

Mine only has 700+ veiws....:lol:

Last edited:
B
beaverfan
WOW thats a ton of views! I honestly would have thought your map would be more useful, since its all close in town.

A
azntechi3206
i just recently join this forum and im astonished by all of it. Great job beaverfan i can't imagine how much time you put into this, Awesome job, book marked it, !!

B
beaverfan
Your welcome, but there were many other members who contributed spots for the map as well!

A
azntechi3206
Thanks to all that contribute to this map, stop hittin' and start fishing!

beaverfan said:
Your welcome, but there were many other members who contributed spots for the map as well!

A
azntechi3206
azntechi3206 said:

Typo "hittin" hatin'

A
Anyfishisfine
There is probably no better testament as to the quality of the map you made than the ruffled feathers it has generated.

IMHO far from making me lazy, having a map like this where I can see a few proven holes helps me understand what to look for in my own explorations.

B
beaverfan
Almost to 12,000 views too and no noticeable difference in fishing pressure!

G
GDBrown
A tribute to all

A tribute to all

beaverfan said:
Almost to 12,000 views too and no noticeable difference in fishing pressure!

Well put! I have not notice any increase it pressure either come to think of it.

GD

F
flux
Just joined OFF and I just want to say a big THANK YOU to beaverfan and the other contributors for this awesome map. I've been looking for places to go that are relatively close to Portland and so far have only hit the usual spots on the Clackamas. But I wanted to try out the westside a bit as well and this looks great. I appreciate your saving me hours of hunting around!